No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

How could I forget!!

AFLX-415x285.jpg

Just look at that beaming smile on Gil's face! Not at a hint of 'what the utter f*** have I done?' there at all!
There is so much going on in that picture, and absolutely none of it good... what a ****ing cluster****.
The fact that it's NM and STK represented tells you it's a minnow idea.

That guy in the football outfit will probably have to face his grandkids about it one day... poor bastard.

That guy in the football outfit will probably have to face his grandkids about it one day... poor bastard.
Suit work pays well. Don't knock it.

And it's probably one of the less embarrassing jobs that s/he has done.

There is so much going on in that picture, and absolutely none of it good... what a ******* cluster*.
The fact that it's NM and STK represented tells you it's a minnow idea.

Whenever I look at that photo I can't help thinking "man, that's an unfortunate looking haemorrhoid!"

Last edited:

Whenever I look at that photo I can't help thinking "man, that's an unfortunate looking haemorrhoid!"
Actually, as far as haemorrhoids go, that one is not all that bad looking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at Freo's website, they had a 76 picture training gallery from 2 days ago. Though that feels a bit gratuitous I'd love for us to release some footage of the guys out on the park.

Whoever is doing Box Hill's social media work needs to get a call up to the Hawthorn socials team - they do great work.

Whoever is doing Box Hill's social media work needs to get a call up to the Hawthorn socials team - they do great work.
Except being a great big tease about what the makeup of the squad is for next year.

All the drip feed stuff on the players, and isolating just photos of those players in the training shots so you can't see who's around.

S'pose it keeps them in the forum discussions day-in-day-out this way, which is of course why they do it.

You can definitely build muscle without drugs, but the lack of body fat makes me think fyfe picked up some pills from his mum
Nah, he has had low skin folds since forever. The body (particularly an athlete's) will maintain most functions within a homeostatic range, and everyone has a body fat set point throughout their teens and early adulthood that is likely influenced by conditions at important developmental periods e.g., diet as a child, body fat and activity through puberty.

For Nat Fyfe to gain any significant amount of body fat, it would be as difficult as it is for a typically overweight person to lose it.

Last edited:
Nah, he has had low skin folds since forever. The body (particularly an athlete's) will maintain most functions within a homeostatic range, and everyone generally has a body fat set point throughout their teens and early adulthood that is likely influenced by conditions at important developmental periods e.g., diet as a child, body fat and activity through puberty.

For Nat Fyfe to gain any significant amount of body fat, it would be as difficult as it is for a typically overweight person to lose it.
Whe he stops training he'll blow up in size.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back