No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Law And Order Karma GIF by NBC

That Essendon loss is so damn satisfying for some reason. I don't usually like to dance on the grave of another club, but this is Essendon we're talking about.

Zac Merrett is a deadset gun and would have him in a heart beat - but there aren't too many others I would want from there to add to our list. They've got so many same-type, mid-level, softish, midfielder types. Even Mackay, who we wanted, handed Adelaide 2 or 3 goals as though he was on their team.

It's been a year of Essendon sitting at the very top of the ladder on very little substance and now they've lost 5 out of 7. They are crashing and they don't want to admit it yet. Their only wins in that time have been against West Coast and Collingwood.

They are primed to finish in no-man's land. I hope they have another off-season top-up spree.

Their percentage was a true indication of where they were at, I think losing some games and dropping down the ladder was inevitable.

But this is looking like they might plummet.

Correct - 5 or our absolute best players in Dawson, Rankine, Keays, Butts and Murray will be missing.

You won't get a better chance to beat us at AO than this.
Actually, we have only lost once to Adelaide at AO, so we were always a good chance.

1721448342178.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about Draper?
Misses a sitter and O'Brien gave the Crows an armchair ride for most of the last 3-4 minutes.
Didn’t hear it. Scum supporters always turn on the outside guys first (recruits, coaches) and will stand by the ‘pure’ ones for longer. You only have to look at Hird.

“It’s a bit of a nonsense that the Coleman medal always goes to the guy who kicks the most goals” - Gerard Healy.

Seriously WTF.

…time for the nursing home.
Channeling his inner Biden.

As 13th on the ladder is where Hawthorn is stuck I did a ladder predictor where we finish in 13th but miss 3rd place on percentage only. (11 teams finish on 52 points)
I've got us at 7th, scum at 10th

“It’s a bit of a nonsense that the Coleman medal always goes to the guy who kicks the most goals” - Gerard Healy.

Seriously WTF.

…time for the nursing home.
Maybe meaning a player kicks more when finals taken into account?

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back