Rumour GFC 2018 Player Trading, Drafting, FA, Rumours, and Wish lists - PT4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only Blakey and Thomas are worthy I promise you that and it will be proven on draft night when no bids are placed on any of the others before our pick.
I didn't say they would be but I reckon they are worthy.

Who do you want us to select?

Are you still on the Sturt wagon?

I didn't say they would be but I reckon they are worthy.

Who do you want us to select?

Are you still on the Sturt wagon?

Yeah I think he is what we need. The player I think is semi-realistic and I really want is Clarke. No issues at all with Hately either. It will be a very interesting count. RCD looks very Wellish and although I don;t really want him I am certainly happy to bow to greater knowledge like Wells.

Freo fans saying that Clarke is a massive flight risk and they expect him to get to the dockers at 14.

They are just talking shit hoping to get him I think. Clubs will do their due diligence and back themselves afterwards if they think he is the best and there isn't that much more of a worry than normal. I would be extremely surprised if he survives to 14

They are just talking shit hoping to get him I think. Clubs will do their due diligence and back themselves afterwards if they think he is the best and there isn't that much more of a worry than normal. I would be extremely surprised if he survives to 14

Wouldn't hesitate to draft him if he was available. Fxxk these go home rumours.

Yeah I think he is what we need. The player I think is semi-realistic and I really want is Clarke. No issues at all with Hately either. It will be a very interesting count. RCD looks very Wellish and although I don;t really want him I am certainly happy to bow to greater knowledge like Wells.
It will be interesting to see where Sturt goes, he's a Wellsish type pick as well.

What is his range in your opinion?

Agreed on Hately, he's solid.

RCD screams Wells, I think that too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will be interesting to see where Sturt goes, he's a Wellsish type pick as well.

What is his range in your opinion?

Agreed on Hately, he's solid.

RCD screams Wells, I think that too.

Anywhere from 10-20. He is a really difficult one to get a handle on because of his lack of exposed form. Often the best scouting or at least the most informative is done when the nationals are on because the kids are playing against the best. However having said that I notice that he had the much hyped Quaynor moved off him at quarter time because Q simply couldn't go with Sturt. That is good signs. Six weeks ago I was really hot on Sturt I have just cooled a little out of caution and nothing else.

PS who's your P50?
I want Bytel but he does come with issues possibly. Don't know if he's over his back problems.
A lot of it depends on the pick 12 to me Ratcat.

If we take Smith/Jones/Hately/RCD at 12 and match/rookie Brownless, then Bytel at 50/51 while good value, seems redundant.

I want us to take some mixture of Stack/Bytel/Idun/Pickett/Gown or whoever falls from that 30 - 40 range.

Scenarios

13. Smith
43. Idun
44. Gown

13. B.King
43. Idun
44. Bytel

13. RCD
43. Idun
44. Gown

13. Sturt
43. Idun
44. Bytel

If Bailey Williams makes it past the early second round, I'd happily package them to move up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back