Analysis Good, Bad, Ugly, and Surprising vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Tex plays like that, everyone else walks taller.

Some seriously good chases and defensive efforts in there as well. Butts in the first half, Smith in the third term, Hamill's chase on Danger, Keays with repeat efforts, McPherson against Jenkins and the Murphy chase in the last term. That's what we've lacked for a long time.
There was a chase and tackle in the fourth Qtr against Dangerfield. I couldn't identify the player (I think it was No17 Hamill) but he just didnt give in. It looked like he would lose out but he hug in there. I was so bloody impressed. For me it reflected the whole teams attitude. I didnt expect to see that level of aggression and determination at all but so very very impressed. Now to repeat it next week.

It seems Geelong went into the game half-cocked, unable to withstand our repeated thrusts forward. As we all know things became harder for us in the second half as Geelong started to comeback, but we stiffened our resolve and stood firm against their repeated insertions deep inside 50. We reached the climax of the game tired, sweaty, but with a smile on our faces and the relief that a successful game completion brings.

I feel for those that blew a load of cash by betting on Geelong to win.

Penis.

The difference between a Berry 8 possession game and Jones 8 possession game is massive

was shocked when I saw berry only finished with 8 possessions. Seemed so involved. Loved his game

Just been wactching the replay and he plays with such a high intensity.

He will hurt a few opposition players this year with tackles, no doubt. Add Pedlar into the mix and we start to look like we will have an intimidating midfield in a few years.

One thing I noticed that was like "Finally!". Not taking possession when the ball is in the air and you have to leave your feet to grab it. Almost went like volleyball instead and tapped those to our teammates advantage which kept us in possession and moving the ball.
Have always said we are the dumbest team. This is a fantastic start to increasing our playing IQ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No malicious intent at all - but he’s going to get 2 weeks.

Bump after disposal and head contact - intent hasn’t been the deciding factor for years.
Yeah I’m not sure. It was a clash of heads caused by a decent bump as opposed to Danger bumping his head directly. That being said the game is trying hard to stamp out concussion related injuries and so they bloody well should! But it’s a contact sport, and sometimes this type of injury occurs. I really hope Kelly is okay!

Much better with smaller forward line too.
It was, which means to get anyone else in one of the bigs has to fall over.

You wouldn't bet against it on previous form of course

this was 10 seconds after being run down by Hamil. He’s angry, frustrated and wants to take it out on the opposition.
he’s not even looking at Kelly as he flies in recklessly intent on revenge

he’s toast.
Certainly hope so, but he is one of the MRP's protected species ... :expressionless:

Yeah got Chromecast

Can cast Netflix, Optus Sport, Amazon Prime... everything else to my TV ok. Not Kayo for some reason
It’s because you most likely have a chrome cast gen1 model. Did you buy it a few years ago? It’s no longer supported with Kayo. Need to buy gen2, $49 when it’s on sale, usually $58 rrp.

“Taken from Kayo website”
  • You'll first need to make sure you have a compatible Chromecast and are casting from a Chrome web browser, or the Kayo app
    • Note: Chromecast 1st Generation is no longer supported by Kayo. For the optimal streaming experience using Chromecast, Kayo recommends Chromecast Ultra and latest 3rd generation, and similar capability Android TVs.

Congrats. You just sh*t on the scum of the afl. Epic
Is there anybody who actually believes Himmelberg is better than Frampton? (Not rhetorical)

First time poster, long time lurker.
Soo happy with that performance.
No mater what happens for the rest of the year, we have hope.

We looked 1000% better with only 2 “key” forwards. So much more zip and energy.
Great win.
Back to lurking in the background.

One of our greatest wins ever.
Unbelievable victory. I'm still in shock

From the experienced heads like Tex and Sloane, through to the first gamers with so much heart in Berry and Rowey. Amazing effort
Built on the back of our senior players delivering the quality they have been known for, and our young players busting a ******* gut to win.

To win with four injuries throughout the game is incredible. I cannot be more proud of the club

Above says it all
Two shit things

injuries
And after being confirmed our old seats in Row H ticket scanned invalid - missed most of first 1/4 getting tickets at membership office to have to sit in row X

mmmmm.... fix this please

but a win like that - **** it , Id watch it from the roof !!!🤣👍🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back