Review Good v Brisbane, R20 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Good: Even performance, everything said above.
Similarly, neither Crouch should be allowed to be in attacking chains, as their disposal is not good and they interrupt the flow.

That is just incorrect. Several times Matt and Brad moved the ball neatly by foot into the forward 50/forward half of the ground in an attacking chain. Observing them stuff it up a couple times in not evidence they should not be doing it.

Stupid talk.

Apologies for being oblivious, does anyone know who the black armbands were for?

Not going to rehash old ground, but the main annoyance last week was we conceded 3 late goals. The club has even mentioned it this week and I think it was Talia also mentioned it after the game tonight. Are they also panic merchants?
But the easy 3 goals we conceded in the 1st quarter this week due to poor kicking were nowhere near as bad as the 3 quarters we conceded in the late in the last quarter last week when we had players cramping up...

You stick to the small picture & I'll stick to the big picture... Winning by 82 points losing your ruckman injured & basically playing without your best kpp is a decent result.

Anyone who called our performance poor last week is a clown. feenix67 can make me the cockwomber for the year but I don't care!

This is about our season, not a poor 15 minutes you keep focusing on. ;)
Oh FFS, it's like you are a broken record.

By focusing on the 82 point you're the one looking at the small picture, a big picture outlook is one whereby the impact of those 5 minutes is assessed. We dropped 1.5%, in a season where that could be crucial. Something the players and club seemed to have understood with the focus on finishing the game off.

But that's okay keep saying 82 points, because that's all you seem to understand.

By focusing on the 82 point you're the one looking at the small picture, a big picture outlook is one whereby the impact of those 5 minutes is assessed. We dropped 1.5%, in a season where that could be crucial. Something the players and club seemed to have understood with the focus on finishing the game off.

But that's okay keep saying 82 points, because that's all you seem to understand.
Let it go mate that was last week! Enjoy the complete performance

The Good:
Gained 8% and moved to 3rd :thumbsu:
Sloane - another potential 3 votes
Restricting them to 1 goal in the second half
Highest score and winning margin at AO
Didn't take our foot off the pedal
Tex
Eddie
Talia
Too many to name!

The Bad:
Useless pricks couldn't even score 200 ;)
Mathieson - filthy ducking cheat

The Ugly:
Brisbane - this club is going nowhere, I have doubts over their survival if they don't show any signs of improvement soon

Lever!

He's either got the cloak of invisibility or he just knows how to defy the laws of physics. One second he's in trouble, next millisecond he's out waltzing around on his own. One day he'll just teleport himself out of trouble and disappear up his own backside and we'll never see him again.

You brought it up again tonight, so you would be the broken record. I stopped posting on it this week despite you replying twice after I stopped posting. Ironic hey...

The fact you think complaining about conceding 3 goals is not small picture shows you have completely lost the plot!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mathieson looks like he will be a good player, ducking aside.

Bit of an untidy looking but effective type, like Jordan Lewis or Joel Corey.
Can't say I will ever like a player who regularly ducks for frees.

Defiantly tonight's academy award winner.

Leppitsch cannot survive surely? Doesn't look like they are making any progress at all.

Does he have any assistant coaches in the box with him? Always seems like he's sitting by himself, no phone, no computer, not talking to anyone.

Mathieson looks like he will be a good player, ducking aside.

Bit of an untidy looking but effective type, like Jordan Lewis or Joel Corey.
He'll become the most hated player in the league if his first handful of games are anything to go by.

And West Coast are no guatantee of showing up. They gave nothing in the corresponding game last year.

If they cant change their position in the 8, I doubt they will bring everyone in their best 22 over.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Have the weagles showed up all year for an away game?

You brought it up again tonight, so you would be the broken record. I stopped posting on it this week despite you replying twice after I stopped posting. Ironic hey...

The fact you think complaining about conceding 3 goals is not small picture shows you have completely lost the plot!
Actually I didn't! I responded to a post that brought it up.

For all our sakes I hope you are correct and we don't miss out on a crucial ladder position by 1%. If we do, well you've always got your 82 points to cherish.

Leppitsch cannot survive surely? Doesn't look like they are making any progress at all.

Does he have any assistant coaches in the box with him? Always seems like he's sitting by himself, no phone, no computer, not talking to anyone.
Will be sacked at the end of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good v Brisbane, R20 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back