News Goodbye Power Rangers (gone in 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

What do people think about a purely white jumper like this one below?
What happens when it rains?

I just spilt coffee on my laptop & your white jumper went see-through...

Why don't all the players get the same tattoo as Sizzle then we can play as 'skins'??

Actually, I could see a fair few wannabees from other clubs getting that same tattoo, hoping that we grab them via FA.

The club has already paid for the design of the 2017 clash jumper.

This is just a PR exercise by the club to make it seem like they care about the fans. What they're doing is waiting for someone to enter their design that looks like the one they got designed and then that person will get the credit even though, as I write this, it's already been designed.

Sorry to be pessimistic, but that's what I was told during the week.

This is just a PR exercise by the club to make it seem like they care about the fans. What they're doing is waiting for someone to enter their design that looks like the one they got designed and then that person will get the credit even though, as I write this, it's already been designed.

But it's going to a vote (rigged?) isn't it?

But it's going to a vote (rigged?) isn't it?

It's all a conspiracy!

Even the threepeat was fake, you'll find that Carlton won all 3, the club's keeping us in the dark to sell threepeat souvenirs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In that case, are you able to PM me the design so I can enter the comp and get the credit?

Here is my early entry for the new clash jumper HFC Official

View attachment 199926
As you will notice Mr Fox (pretty sure he runs the BF account), it is predominately white.

What do I win?

P.S

I'm a 10 year old girl so a great PR opportunity.
Nice
I'd change the "v"
Top half of "v" brown
Bottom half gold

Clear winner for me!

As a 15 consecutive year wets Aussie member and 22 of last 25, I ask for only 1 thing; For the 1 game a year Hawthorn play in Perth, please can we wear out traditional jumper. Almost all WA members (I'm lucky enough get to see a few games around Aus each year) only get to see 1 game live a year so please be respectful and give us our real jumper to watch run around in.

Last edited:
As a 15 consecutive year (22 of last 25) West Australiaj Member I ask for only 1 thing; For the 1 game a year Hawthorn play in Perth, please can we wear out traditional jumper. Almost all WA members (I'm lucky enough get to see a few games around Aus each year) only get to see 1 game live a year so please be respectful and give us our real jumper to watch run around.
After 8 years of no GABBA games, I wouldn't care if they turned out in a tutu as long as I got to see them play live.

Feel for you however it is only a 50 minute drive to Metricon from Brisbane CBD...... That is not very far, Mandurah to Subiaco oval takes longer.
Only had 2 games there in 8 years as well, both times I was overseas for work :(
Did catch a pre-season game there though but it wasn't the same.

I used to live in Perth, the trip from Mandurah to Subiaco isn't that bad...unless where it gets to 1 lane near Mandurah has issues (have they made this dual carriage way yet?)

Only had 2 games there in 8 years as well, both times I was overseas for work :(
Did catch a pre-season game there though but it wasn't the same.

I used to live in Perth, the trip from Mandurah to Subiaco isn't that bad...unless where it gets to 1 lane near Mandurah has issues (have they made this dual carriage way yet?)

So only 2 games in Qld in 2 years.... that sucks. As Ive always said, once GC & GWS came into then AFL, Hawthorn should have reduced their Tassie games to 3 to allow a fair spread of games to their existing loyal members in Vic, Qld & WA. Its only 1 game but would make a difference.

One thing that shots me a lot in AFL is when idiot commentators say, Look how many Hawks/Other clubs fans made the trip to Subi/Adelaide/Brisbane FFS we live in those states you peanuts. Just because we go for Hawthorn doesn't mean we cant live somewhere else you peanuts

Yep, Mandurah is better now with the Freeway extending all the way to Bunbury.

The jockey diamonds jumper was actually NRL inspired. Maybe for a clash jumper we can be inspired by the ARU jumper

The fade effect looks a lot better with pinstripes. some Jumper guru could put one together for us along those lines

It is a terrible mockup I know - but just a basic all white strip with some Hawthorn elements. The chevrons are a throwback to our original guernseys (brown with gold and then gold with brown originally). You could possibly add some faint gold and brown pinstripes through it that would make it look less block white (my design skills on a DIY guernsey design website were limited). I think the gold and brown chevrons stand out well against the white - enough to make it an obvious Hawthorn strip. It would look good with brown shorts also. I think any clash strip has to make use of the HFC crest - as a club I don't think we come close to utilising it enough.

Capturehawk.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

News Goodbye Power Rangers (gone in 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back