AFL Grand Final Grand Final 2022: Geelong give the Swans an 81 point flogging

Winner and Norm Smith?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Isaac Smith going for his fourth premiership? 🤔

my only have a ps4, and fetchtv as options.
And due both playstation OS and 7plus being shit, thats not working either. So as someone who doesn't have an antenna setup my only current option is paytv - assuming 7plus will work

Channel seven are a blight on the game

And due both playstation OS and 7plus being s**t, thats not working either. So as someone who doesn't have an antenna setup my only current option is paytv - assuming 7plus will work

ah ok, 7plus wont work though I think youll find, 7hd is the only TV option afaik

And due both playstation OS and 7plus being s**t, thats not working either. So as someone who doesn't have an antenna setup my only current option is paytv - assuming 7plus will work

It's FTA only, and the only mobile streaming service is the AFL app.

7 plus won't have it, neither will anything else designed to be used on a device smaller than 10" (including Kayo)

Whats Going On Reaction GIF by Travis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's FTA only, and the only mobile streaming service is the AFL app.

7 plus won't have it, neither will anything else designed to be used on a device smaller than 10" (including Kayo)
The other options like the 7plus app on a playstation need to be registered through the 7plus website - which isn't working

honestly there is something pretty ****ed up down Geelong way - old farts smashing campaigners left and right, always recovering quickly. **** that.

The other options like the 7plus app on a playstation need to be registered through the 7plus website - which isn't working
Once it's set up it should work. I just tested the 7plus app on the Apple TV (set top box thing on the TV) and on my phone, and it seems to be working on both despite what the website says about where it should be broadcast. Kayo doesn't have it, they'll have the replay same as all the other Foxtel stuff.

I seem to recall that 7 plus was easier to set up if I used my phone to log into the website and activate it, and then put the code into the TV app? There was some other process to do it that didn't work well.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final Grand Final 2022: Geelong give the Swans an 81 point flogging

Back