Preview Grand Final 2024 - Sydney Swans / South Melbourne Bloods vs Brisbane Bears/ Fitzroy Lions - The Big Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't be surprised if it's Campbell that makes way. 8 disposals and no goals against Port.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

If Mills is in Fox is out, do I love the decision I'm on the fence but I'd err on the side of caution generally with soft tissue injuries. Campbell back to sub where he was fantastic.

Mills comes in, Fox goes out but who is sub? Or does someone else miss out for Fox to be the versatile sub? Does Mills be the sub to captain from the bench?

Campbell sub, he was average last week anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We lost clearances in the 1st half v Power, 25-10 & 10-3 centre clearances. Jesus Christ, we can't let Lions have that clearance domination.

Need to start well and it's more critical in grand finals than other games.

Callum Mills update

Sydney Swans captain Callum Mills will not play in Saturday’s AFL Grand Final.

Mills trained this morning and after taking everything into consideration a joint decision was made by the club’s medical staff and the coaches to rule him out.

Mills initially strained his hamstring at training a fortnight ago.

Are you being a snob? You can't find a single, spare, lousy second of time for irrationality?

This is Big Footy, it is all our shared duty
If it helps, my head is full of irrationality right now

Mills out so 90% sure we go in unchanged. Don't think that the midfield battle will be needing Adams and think that Fox as sub can help in case of needing to reshuffle during the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Grand Final 2024 - Sydney Swans / South Melbourne Bloods vs Brisbane Bears/ Fitzroy Lions - The Big Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back