Preview Grand Final Mighty Hawks vs Fremantle - 28 September 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't think about anything else this week. Very, very excited. Also curious as to who will get the nod for Whitecross's spot... I feel as though it will most likely be Sav or Simpkin, as both have been performing strongly and almost demanding a spot. That being said, wouldn't it be amazing for Jed to have a shot and come out a premiership hero? Tantalising prospect. Bring on the weekend!

Crowley, Crowley, Crowley. Doesn't seem like the sort of character to let the media hype get to him but I'm loving how the pressure is building. Recent form points to the tag working but if his opponent(s) gets on top there'll be nowhere to hide...

He's a one man band apparently.. Going to singlehandedly win it for Fremantle.
Geez, give me a break.:rolleyes:

It is amusing how apparently you can only either be one or the other. Good at pressure or highly skilled, but not both.

It's also amusing how you can be expected to beaten by every other bloke, yet manage to choke if it happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnson, McPharlin fail to train with Dockers

DOCKERS defenders Michael Johnson and Luke McPharlin failed to appear at training on Tuesday as thousands of fans flocked to Fremantle Oval to cheer on their AFL heroes.

McPharlin (calf/adductor) and Johnson (calf) received plenty of treatment during last week's preliminary final win over Sydney.

The pair have been declared fit to play in Saturday's grand final against Hawthorn, but they were kept off the training track on Tuesday for a light session that lasted only 54 minutes.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-09-24/thousands-flock-to-freo-training

Roughead and Gunston will presumably be their opponents and will need to run them off their feet. Get those calves cramping up nice and early.

Johnson, McPharlin fail to train with Dockers

DOCKERS defenders Michael Johnson and Luke McPharlin failed to appear at training on Tuesday as thousands of fans flocked to Fremantle Oval to cheer on their AFL heroes.

McPharlin (calf/adductor) and Johnson (calf) received plenty of treatment during last week's preliminary final win over Sydney.

The pair have been declared fit to play in Saturday's grand final against Hawthorn, but they were kept off the training track on Tuesday for a light session that lasted only 54 minutes.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-09-24/thousands-flock-to-freo-training

Roughead and Gunston will presumably be their opponents and will need to run them off their feet. Get those calves cramping up nice and early.

Standard Grand Final week injury dramas.

They'll get up for the game - if they win they're heroes, if they lose they were a risk that should never have been taken.

He's a one man band apparently.. Going to singlehandedly win it for Fremantle.
Geez, give me a break.:rolleyes:

It looks like Hawthorn v Crowley going by all the articles.

I hope that he gets smashed ;)

I was a ball of nerves leading into the Hawks-Geelong Prelim, but I have been okay so far this week. No nerves, no anxieties - I am not sure if it's because we're in the big one or what. I am feeling quietly confident.

I'm yet to see one media scumbag genuinely pick us without fence sitting. It's all, freo this and freo that...then at the end they say oh hawks should win but it will be close. Could go any way.

stfu and gtfo

I just hope that KB picks against us as he usually does, most of the time he is wrong. and his off sider flog Dr.Turf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back