Preview Grand Final Mighty Hawks vs Fremantle - 28 September 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me where I can see this. I will look it up myself. Name a game for each where they kicked a goal from 50m off 1 or 2 steps.

Overestimating your players just a tad there.

For the record only Buddy, Rough, Guerra and maybe Hodge could make the distance off only 1 or 2 steps.

yeah look that's fine mate but ICBF.
Trust me . We may see it on Saturday.
I'm travelling a long way for a fantastic experience and I know our best is good enough to win.

Can you tell me where I can see this. I will look it up myself. Name a game for each where they kicked a goal from 50m off 1 or 2 steps.

Overestimating your players just a tad there.

For the record only Buddy, Rough, Guerra and maybe Hodge could make the distance off only 1 or 2 steps.

Could possibly add Burguoyne, Lake and Birchall to that list despite the fact they are backmen. I remember first hand burger doing it at a carnival in Adelaide once or twice. Yeah I'm assuming 'taz' is J.Lewis. Over due, hope he fires.

Just watched Campbell Brown on 360 say that we weren't hard enough in last years GF and that all the big moments belonged to Sydney, absolutely have to stand up on Saturday and take it to Freo physically, whatever it takes !!!

I wouldn't think Clarko would give two shits

I love the fact the cinderella Dockers are getting so much attention. So much being spoken of about their much vaunted mids but no mention of their notorious spuds like Dawson. Also put Clarke under pressure and he shi*s the bed more than an 80 year old after a colonoscopy. Their bottom 6 will be exposed on Saturday. We learnt our lesson last year.

Mike Sheahan has just said on "On The Couch" that he has a source who claims that regardless of the result this weekend, West Coast will offer Clarko a 4 or 5 year deal to go coach them, and that Clarko will take it. Says it's "not pie in the sky stuff". Personally, I wouldn't be shocked if they made an offer but I'm not so sure Clarko would take it. Would make for interesting times ahead...

Geezus , how I was hoping Clancee Pearce would sidle up alongside Michael Johnson in that drawn Sydney game. It would have cleared the distance goal post high.

Actually re-reading this it's 100% clear you are talking about on the run. Guerra did this on Friday night, got the handball from a player lining up and kicked it from outside 50....... ON THE RUN.

You have 7 players capable of kicking a goal from 50m on the run, that's pretty poor. Hawks have at least 15 players that could do it comfortably, it would be quicker to name those that couldn't. Shiels, Mitchell, Puopolo, Hale and Bailey. Everyone else can easily do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mike Sheahan has just said on "On The Couch" that he has a source who claims that regardless of the result this weekend, West Coast will offer Clarko a 4 or 5 year deal to go coach them, and that Clarko will take it. Says it's "not pie in the sky stuff". Personally, I wouldn't be shocked if they made an offer but I'm not so sure Clarko would take it. Would make for interesting times ahead...

Yeah, was watching and thought that was interesting too. Has a coached ever left a club after winning a flag??

wouldn't be surprised if he did get an offer. Be amazed if he took it though.

He is an angry man this week. Very very angry.
I reckon he needs to get fired up. He seems to have played so-so more often than not this year. We need his aggression at both ball and players.

Get angry, turn to the dark side and go all Sith on their purple arses. Make it so Lewi.

Put you hand up if you have already had enough of the total disrespect once again this week. Never seen a 21-3 team heading into a GF being talked down so much. A lot of scolded knobs.

Make it hurt Hawks.

Much like the first final against the Swans I will be placing another $100 @ 39+ on the Hawks.

Paul Roos "On The Couch" tonight, talking up Freo:
"This is not a slur on Hawthorn, but....."
"Not to be disrespectful to Hawthorn, but...."

All the talk has been for Freo...I love it! Last year it was all about the Hawks being hot favourites & having the cup in the bag. I'm glad we're being perceived as the outsiders, the unloved ones. Just like the good ol' days.

Put you hand up if you have already had enough of the total disrespect once again this week. Never seen a 21-3 team heading into a GF being talked down so much. A lot of scolded knobs.

Make it hurt Hawks.

Much like the first final against the Swans I will be placing another $100 @ 39+ on the Hawks.

My final word on your board. But yes I agree it's hard to believe the swell of support for Fremantle.
We may be sentimental favourites but you've got the record; it can't be argued.

Paul Roos "On The Couch" tonight, talking up Freo:
"This is not a slur on Hawthorn, but....."
"Not to be disrespectful to Hawthorn, but...."

All the talk has been for Freo...I love it! Last year it was all about the Hawks being hot favourites & having the cup in the bag. I'm glad we're being perceived as the outsiders, the unloved ones. Just like the good ol' days.

Pretty sure the media was peddling the same shit before the Qualifying Final against 'that Bloodz Kulture'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back