Preview Grand Final Mighty Hawks vs Fremantle - 28 September 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well tomorrow can’t come quick enough for me now. Never have I wanted Hawthorn to lose so much. You are easily the most arrogant, feral, uneducated supporters in the competition and it will be a pure delight watching you ‘low-lifes’ go down tomorrow, especially whilst I consume a slab of icy cold beers.
You’re biggest name Franklin is only a matter of days away from turning his back on you, yet you will all be screaming and shouting for him tomorrow like a bunch of delirious, fanatical primary school girls. It really makes me sick...This is the same bloke who cost you last years Grand Final because of his woeful kicking, yet you continue to idolise him and pin all your hopes on him to deliver. You should realise the guy has simply stopped delivering and I can’t wait to see him let you down again. If you’re selection committee had any idea they wouldn’t even play him on the weekend. He will be Hawthorn supporter’s most hated player next season after you lose, and you are rewarding him with a spot in the Grand Final. He must be laughing at you all knowing that he is leaving and you filthy Hawk supporters can do nothing about it.
Anyway, I hope I have educated a few of you with my wisdom, although I truly doubt it. I’ll sit back tomorrow and watch Fremantle give you another lesson. I can already taste the euphoria that I will experience when I see your premiership hopes get washed away by the Dockers and you can start all over again next season full of more false hope you muppets ...

Onya bike, you Corio flog

This is the same bloke who cost you last years Grand Final because of his woeful kicking, yet you continue to idolise him and pin all your hopes on him to deliver. You should realise the guy has simply stopped delivering and I can’t wait to see him let you down again.

His woeful kicking kept us in it too, we could have lost by 4+ goals without him.

Trolls are about this morning
Pity it's not even a decent troll either
If love to say good attempt to the flog above but I can't stop giggling

Well tomorrow can’t come quick enough for me now. Never have I wanted Hawthorn to lose so much. You are easily the most arrogant, feral, uneducated supporters in the competition and it will be a pure delight watching you ‘low-lifes’ go down tomorrow, especially whilst I consume a slab of icy cold beers.
You’re biggest name Franklin is only a matter of days away from turning his back on you, yet you will all be screaming and shouting for him tomorrow like a bunch of delirious, fanatical primary school girls. It really makes me sick...This is the same bloke who cost you last years Grand Final because of his woeful kicking, yet you continue to idolise him and pin all your hopes on him to deliver. You should realise the guy has simply stopped delivering and I can’t wait to see him let you down again. If you’re selection committee had any idea they wouldn’t even play him on the weekend. He will be Hawthorn supporter’s most hated player next season after you lose, and you are rewarding him with a spot in the Grand Final. He must be laughing at you all knowing that he is leaving and you filthy Hawk supporters can do nothing about it.
Anyway, I hope I have educated a few of you with my wisdom, although I truly doubt it. I’ll sit back tomorrow and watch Fremantle give you another lesson. I can already taste the euphoria that I will experience when I see your premiership hopes get washed away by the Dockers and you can start all over again next season full of more false hope you muppets ...

tl;dr

thanks for stopping by.

Take a seat clown and watch two real teams play for the cup. Your pretenders weren't good enough and STILL can't beat us when it really matters.

Oh and enjoy your ban

What is wrong with these dickheads in the media? We dismantled a Sydney side who were in much better shape only 3 weeks ago and not one word was mentioned other than Sydney were looking tired, Fremantle play well against them last week when they were genuinely shot the pieces and they have all of a sudden turned into the greatest team to ever play the game?

Thats the thing I really don't get.
Our paths to the GF are very similar. But because they beat a weaker Sydney by less than we did, they are the people's champions tomorrow and certs.
If Freo flogged Geelong on the G week 1, I'd be very worried!

From one year ago.

In: Lake, Guerra, Bailey, Simpkin, Hill
Out: Schoenmakers, Suckling, Ellis, Young, Savage

Are you Melbourne or Geelong?

Go back to school, you f..ken uneducated f..k!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone go to the Melbourne Zoo,and get a tip from our elephant.? Maybe a monkey could give us a tip. Enough monkeys over in the West now,wearing purple. The animals in the West get fed by purple people eaters. What a joke..Golly I must find a psychic, and give me a winner tomorrow.:D

Can someone go to the Melbourne Zoo,and get a tip from our elephant.? Maybe a monkey could give us a tip. Enough monkeys over in the West now,wearing purple. The animals in the West get fed by purple people eaters. What a joke..Golly I must find a psychic, and give me a winner tomorrow.:D
I seem to remember seeing King Kong in Hawthorn colours. 160999-king-kong.jpg

Go away and play with yourself. You would have fun doing that ,you have nothing else to do, you smart a..e..Jealousy is a Curse,isn't it?

Oh Dear...you poor poor little Melbourne supporter. Please don't be envious, please don't take you're hatred for another club' s success out on others. We like to try to understand how bitter and angry you have become but I'm sorry we are blinded by our own arrogance at winning 10 FLAGS to your ZERO in last 50 years.(haha)
Now back in your box and let the big boys go and play.

Hasn't Mike Sheahan already tipped the Dockers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back