Preview Grand Final Mighty Hawks vs Fremantle - 28 September 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

any chance Simpkin won't get the green vest? maybe hill or someone... or need his speed to much during the game an not just in the last,
for me i'd vest hill an try an hurt freo with the mid talls gunston an simpkin ,hill may have more of a impact in the last half too anyway goodluck hawks :thumbsu:

All Geelong people are backing Freo..
Hmmmm they do take defeat hard...

I was as shocked as James Hird to be sitting here when Cam Mooney tips Freo.....
Funny thing is, all my in-laws are Geelong and they said there's a rivalry with Hawthorn, but a genuine hatred for Freo and they are all on us because of it.
Unashamedly admit I was on the Cats to beat St.Flood (the Milne factor) and Collingwood (the decency factor), but on the Pies to roll St.Flood (again the Milne factor). Bitter knows no bounds with some people though.

any chance Simpkin won't get the green vest? maybe hill or someone... or need his speed to much during the game an not just in the last,
for me i'd vest hill an try an hurt freo with the mid talls gunston an simpkin ,hill may have more of a impact in the last half too anyway goodluck hawks :thumbsu:
Vest Hill!!!?? Obviously didn't watch him last week?

No chance.

All the talk all week is about the dockers and their relentless tackling and pressure..FFS get over it, they played a undermanned down and out swans team that fell into the prelim.
It won't surprise me at all if we come out and smash them and give them a wake up call..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

There is no doubt in my own mind that we will give these flogs an absolute football lesson. They have no idea what is about to be unleashed on them.

Keep shooting off at the mouth, but get ready for the ultimate humiliation!!

Why are all the experts backing Freo? Surely you guys are comfortable favourites. :thumbsu:

Seems a little disrespectful towards your team.

Particularly annoying to hear a Hawk legend in Matthews this morning also tipping Freo. :thumbsdown:

Can't believe the bias in the media fapping over the Dockers. Fair enough they are the underdogs and there's the fairytale of them winning their first premiership. But come on, this is getting ridiculous. Is everyone smoking the purple haze?

King and Watson picking the hawks - Watson believes that it will be difficult to bring the same manic performance again just 7 days later - it will be a revised version

Our three emergencies are
Savage, Dureyah, Spanger.
Look at the three players with injury clouds from last weeks game
Buddy, Puopolo and Guerra...
Wonder if one of these guys won't play??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So lets talk about our backline.

Stratton to Walters and Guerra to Ballantyne look set.Do we go with Hodge on Clarke/Sandilands or does Lake get that job with Gibbo on Pavlich.

How I think the match ups will look early:

Stratton (Walters) - Lake (Clarke) - Guerra (Ballantyne)
Hodge (deBoer) - Gibson (Pavlich) - Birchall (Mayne)

Why are all the experts backing Freo? Surely you guys are comfortable favourites. :thumbsu:

Seems a little disrespectful towards your team.

Didn't you see the Fremantle TACKLING PRESSURE?!!!

It was the best 71 tackles, 42 inside 50's in the history of the game according to the experts in the media. Perhaps the greatest of all time.

:oops:

It was the best 71 tackles, 42 inside 50's in the history of the game according to the experts in the media. Perhaps the greatest of all time.

Don't forget, Hawthorn only just beat Geelong who were obviously coming home with a wet sail. Sydney? Who can remember that Qualifying Final anyway? The teams have changed sooooo much in three weeks. :rolleyes:

I have re thought the inside 50 count. I think what is important in the prelim was their time in forward half. We will still beat the greatest pressure team of all time though.

Our three emergencies are
Savage, Dureyah, Spanger.
Look at the three players with injury clouds from last weeks game
Buddy, Puopolo and Guerra...
Wonder if one of these guys won't play??

No chance of them not playing, did you see the footage at training? They're all fine. The team named will line up exactly how it's selected with Simpkin as sub. Mind games/experimentation is over.

With those three emergencies it covers all possible positions - that is all there is to it.

Well tomorrow can’t come quick enough for me now. Never have I wanted Hawthorn to lose so much. You are easily the most arrogant, feral, uneducated supporters in the competition and it will be a pure delight watching you ‘low-lifes’ go down tomorrow, especially whilst I consume a slab of icy cold beers.
You’re biggest name Franklin is only a matter of days away from turning his back on you, yet you will all be screaming and shouting for him tomorrow like a bunch of delirious, fanatical primary school girls. It really makes me sick...This is the same bloke who cost you last years Grand Final because of his woeful kicking, yet you continue to idolise him and pin all your hopes on him to deliver. You should realise the guy has simply stopped delivering and I can’t wait to see him let you down again. If you’re selection committee had any idea they wouldn’t even play him on the weekend. He will be Hawthorn supporter’s most hated player next season after you lose, and you are rewarding him with a spot in the Grand Final. He must be laughing at you all knowing that he is leaving and you filthy Hawk supporters can do nothing about it.
Anyway, I hope I have educated a few of you with my wisdom, although I truly doubt it. I’ll sit back tomorrow and watch Fremantle give you another lesson. I can already taste the euphoria that I will experience when I see your premiership hopes get washed away by the Dockers and you can start all over again next season full of more false hope you muppets ...

Well tomorrow can’t come quick enough for me now. Never have I wanted Hawthorn to lose so much. You are easily the most arrogant, feral, uneducated supporters in the competition and it will be a pure delight watching you ‘low-lifes’ go down tomorrow, especially whilst I consume a slab of icy cold beers.
You’re biggest name Franklin is only a matter of days away from turning his back on you, yet you will all be screaming and shouting for him tomorrow like a bunch of delirious, fanatical primary school girls. It really makes me sick...This is the same bloke who cost you last years Grand Final because of his woeful kicking, yet you continue to idolise him and pin all your hopes on him to deliver. You should realise the guy has simply stopped delivering and I can’t wait to see him let you down again. If you’re selection committee had any idea they wouldn’t even play him on the weekend. He will be Hawthorn supporter’s most hated player next season after you lose, and you are rewarding him with a spot in the Grand Final. He must be laughing at you all knowing that he is leaving and you filthy Hawk supporters can do nothing about it.
Anyway, I hope I have educated a few of you with my wisdom, although I truly doubt it. I’ll sit back tomorrow and watch Fremantle give you another lesson. I can already taste the euphoria that I will experience when I see your premiership hopes get washed away by the Dockers and you can start all over again next season full of more false hope you muppets ...

Prepare to wipe away the tears tomorrow princess :rolleyes:

What is wrong with these dickheads in the media? We dismantled a Sydney side who were in much better shape only 3 weeks ago and not one word was mentioned other than Sydney were looking tired, Fremantle play well against them last week when they were genuinely shot the pieces and they have all of a sudden turned into the greatest team to ever play the game?

Lol - I guess when you're team never makes the finals you have to entertain yourself in September somehow.

Have the shemons and frockers stopped recycling each others failed administrators and coaches yet ? Merge the two and we could save the AFL one load of handouts at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back