Rules Grand Final Tickets - OFFICIAL BULLDOGS BIGFOOTY BUY/SWAP/SELL Thread - PLEASE READ AND POST IN THIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, l am wanting to buy 1 grand final ticket, if anyone can help that would be awesome.

Like Hyfla I'd love even just a standing room ticket. Have even had silly thoughts, but real thoughts, of how I will sneak in.

Sorry to intrude but please DO NOT take someone's MCC membership into the pavilion. I am a full member and was checked more than once last Grand Final upon entry and throughout the members and am regularly checked during the season. It is an automatic cancellation of membership privileges and that person will not be able to ever use it again. Like it has been said already it's a 30+ year wait to become a member with Grand Final access. Very d*ck move. However i have heard the AFL members section is alot more relaxed as it is just a ticket.
Thanks. But the whole concept of MCC members is galling and part of old world aristocratic privilege. If we ever get to the point of home grand finals. Let's do it at Etihad and let in all our 40,000 members and no corporate hangers on.

Thanks. But the whole concept of MCC members is galling and part of old world aristocratic privilege. If we ever get to the point of home grand finals. Let's do it at Etihad and let in all our 40,000 members and no corporate hangers on.

I don't necessarily disagree, and would be happy if the MCC decided to give up a some seats on grand final day. But i think the 24,000 (17,000 AFL corp and 7,000 club corp) tickets should be looked at before the MCC do. They are members of the ground and the MCC is the grounds trust, not just show ponies there for the free day out. Plus from my experience the MCC does have a fair amount of actual club supporters in there, even grand final day. The usual Home and Away season is approx 70-80% actual supporters on gameday in the MCC.

Yeah i wonder if this is open to all of the public that may not have put their numbers up for the ballot ?

Yesterday for the Swans member's sale the site looked the same, you just had to enter your member number into the field (which appears at 11am) then you could purchase tickets.

It seems to be for the Swans only?

upload_2016-9-28_10-14-6.png < It says swans only here, but the date is yesterday.
upload_2016-9-28_10-14-42.png < Yesterday at the same time this was dated Tue, I'm pretty sure it said "Swans members only". They wouldn't change the web-parts on the site unless they were changing the allocation right?

I have 4 standing room tickets and I'm hoping to swap for 4 seats.... happy to pay the difference. Standing doesn't really suit my wife & daughter.
Please PM me if interested

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you have a member barcode and missed out the first time - standing room tickets on sale from 11am.

Swans members did not take up all there standing room allocations. Was advertised yesterday.

So all those members get online now and get ready as they will go in 10 mins. Good Luck

There are $150 standing room tickets
Perfect thank you - with standing room, its first in best dressed as in get there as early as you can and secure a decent standing room spot ( and not move )

Do you need to have entered the ballot to purchase these ? I assume not ? Is it 1 ticket per membership ?

How do we PM? If we had to?
A couple of ways.
- Click the avatar of the person you want to PM, and then select "start a conversation".
- Open their profile in a new window, go to the "information" tab, then select "start a conversation".

Does anyone have a spare member # by any chance? I want to get a ticket for my uncle who's not a member but lifelong doggies fan.

I'm going in to try and get standing room tickets at 11am. If there is anyone with seats who wants to switch for standing room, I would like to swap and am happy to pay extra, within reason obviously. I am taking my young daughter with me and she will not be able to stand so anyone with a good heart who is happy to stand please contact me directly.

EDIT: By the way, I'm using two adult member barcodes so both tickets will be for adult entry.

Perfect thank you - with standing room, its first in best dressed as in get there as early as you can and secure a decent standing room spot ( and not move )

Do you need to have entered the ballot to purchase these ? I assume not ? Is it 1 ticket per membership ?

I read somewhere that you had to be in the original ballet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back