Rules Grand Final Tickets - OFFICIAL BULLDOGS BIGFOOTY BUY/SWAP/SELL Thread - PLEASE READ AND POST IN THIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last resort im buying carlton bar tickets, hope to win the raffle or buy off a scalper at the game

Any1 that has a single ticket that wants to downgrade. Happy to give my category 5 ticket and $200 or so for your category 1 or 2

Me too. Category 5 ticket holder willing to part with up to $500 extra to upgrade to Level 1. Will swap or do whatever.

Last edited:
Could be a help to someone. Have managed to get hold of another ticket, waiting on confirmation from mate (or permission from his missus, already been denied once) to see if he wants it. Downsides - will be sitting next to me, don't actually know where the seats are, $355, and to protect myself and the buyer, be at AFL House 10.00am on Friday to pick ticket up, and hand over cash.
Will update on board tonight if the mate isn't taking it.

Could be a help to someone. Have managed to get hold of another ticket, waiting on confirmation from mate (or permission from his missus, already been denied once) to see if he wants it. Downsides - will be sitting next to me, don't actually know where the seats are, $355, and to protect myself and the buyer, be at AFL House 10.00am on Friday to pick ticket up, and hand over cash.
See pm

is it gone yet ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess I'm quite late to this party. If anyone has a spare seated ticket please PM me.

Or if anyone has someone drop out of a group, I would be very happy cover cost of the spare ticket and pay for their ticket as well in gratitude.

thanks

If anyone missed out on the ballot and dont want to be involved in the standing room offer tomorrow morning through the club could they PM me just one adult membership and the code for for that I am trying to get to bring a relative from overseas

Thanks

For those of you who say money is not an issue. Consider listing a wanted ad with your phone number on ebay. I did this yesterday morning and they eventually removed it this afternoon. However in the meantime I received 10+ offers.

I think most of the prices are ridiculous but hey if money isn't an issue for you....

If you do go through with it, try and take steps to limit your risk of being screwed over

For those of you who say money is not an issue. Consider listing a wanted ad with your phone number on ebay. I did this yesterday morning and they eventually removed it this afternoon. However in the meantime I received 10+ offers.

I think most of the prices are ridiculous but hey if money isn't an issue for you....

If you do go through with it, try and take steps to limit your risk of being screwed over

can you pm if you dont mind the price range of the purchased tickets

I have a Catergory 5 adult ticket for sale. Bought off a mate but looking to sell as I found better tickets. Catch is - I bought it of a Sydney member so you'll be sitting with the swans. Would prefer to exchange in person. I'll be at the parade on Friday. Hit me up on PM
Pm'ed you. Will take it

I have a Catergory 5 adult ticket for sale. Bought off a mate but looking to sell as I found better tickets. Catch is - I bought it of a Sydney member so you'll be sitting with the swans. Would prefer to exchange in person. I'll be at the parade on Friday. Hit me up on PM
Pmd

Hoping for 1 or 2 (any category) grand final tickets for my husband and I (or just him if only one available)!
If anyone is able to assist please contact me
Thank you kindly

Afl members are offering tickets.. think it's a pretty big risk though

There's actually little risk to the person buying the AFL Member's ticket. The greater risk is to the AFL Member selling the ticket.

In the off chance the person buying the ticket is bailed up by the membership checker and they can't prove they're not an AFL Member, the ticket details are noted but you are free to take up the ticketed seat.

The tickets aren't confiscated, nor are you ejected from the ground.

The selling AFL Member however will be bumped back to Silver membership for 12 months.

To avoid stress for both parties however, just avoid the (usually young) kid in the suit with clipboard just inside the turnstiles at Gate 6 and 7.

Gone?

Hey guys,

Opted not to buy a single ticket with my AFL membership, with now much regret!

Needing a couple of tickets for the bride and myself!

Any help/direction on where I could locate would be much appreciated....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back