Rules Grand Final Tickets - OFFICIAL BULLDOGS BIGFOOTY BUY/SWAP/SELL Thread - PLEASE READ AND POST IN THIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Guys, I have tickets for the game but after one more for my brother in law (he is the reason why I became a doggie fan).

Offer to swap Q4 Row G ticket for 2 standing tickets still up for grabs. DM me if you have 2 standing tickets.

Time to jump offline for a bit. Still chasing two tickets for my dad and brother. Please hit me up on 0423203252 if anything is available!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still have one ticket for the afl players lunch with cat 1 ticket. I paid 3200 but would consider a little less.

Hey folks,
I'm absolutely desperate to get a grand Final ticket for my Dad! He is a 62 years young bullies supporter who grew up just down the road from Whitten. He is also not computer-literate so I'm stepping in to help him out.

Please give me a buzz on 0429 695 744 if you are able to help me out with 1 ticket.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Woof
Rich
0429 695 744

Still available.

I have one Etihad Bronze package for the cost price of $990.

PM if interested.

As a few people have asked what a Etihad Bronze package is, it is

From 9.30am a brunch at Etihad Stadium hosted by Tommy Little enjoying canapes and premium beverages, then a coach transfer to the MCG with a ticket to the game, in this case it is Level 4, Bay Q25 Row DD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back