Hale for Giansiracusa?

Remove this Banner Ad

Straight swap for Harris?

I think it'd be something along the lines of this

Bulldogs get : David Hale plus third rounder
North get : Brian Harris plus second rounder

Should only trade Hale for a top 10 pick or included in a deal for Adcock.

Hale would have to agree to any trade as he just recently signed.

Brisbane is the last place Hale would go but it'd probably be the place he'd most like to go. Charman, McDonald, Wood, Leunenberger etc. Would accept a top 10 pick for him no worries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this a joke???

bulldogs are desperate for some quality talls, hale is a very good ruckman and still young, he can also rotate forward, if bulldogs were interested id be doing my best to get as much out of them as possible, some one like higgins or hale and leigh brown for ryan griffin

Hale is worth far more than Gia....23yr Ruckman coming into his prime > 26yr old average-good mid who is injured alot.

The bulldogs wont trade what we need. Look elsewhere

No way would I do this. I'd only trade Hale if it got Judd to the club (which won't happen either).

There's no guarantee that McIntosh will be as good next season, and big men are always getting injured. If we got rid of Hale, and McIntosh couldn't play it would alter our structure too much.

I don't think Moran will make it as an AFL player, so it would force Petrie to play first ruck, and someone like Brown to back him up. I haven't seen Goldstein, but doubt he's ready to play ruck in the seniors as a second year player.

I can't remember the last time Giansiracusa was injured:confused:. Has he ever been injured?

Quote from Bulldogs site:
"Despite missing eight weeks of 2006 with hamstring problems, brought up his 100th game for the Bulldogs and produced several standout performances rotating through half-forward and the midfield. Proving his class and versatility, he racked up 36 possessions against Port Adelaide in round seven, and booted four goals on top of his 25 touches against Essendon in round 22."

Theres one example fyi

Hale is worth around pick 6-14 in todays current market, gia, as much as I like him, isnt worth close to that.

Melbourne would be another club to look at, apart from White, they have very slim pickings.

Essendons and St Kilda's first rounders are probably fair value for Hale, if the trade ever arose.

Bulldogs get : David Hale plus third rounder
North get : Brian Harris plus second rounder
If they take that trade I will never buy a membership again. Brian Harris is much more valuable to us than David Hale would ever be... and to be also losing out in the draft too? We will never be able to replace Harris. It's simply inane.

However, Giansiracusa for Hale makes alot more sense...

Remove this Banner Ad

Hale for Giansiracusa?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back