Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Could he be any more patronizing in that interview? I'd wager that kid was more intelligent and had run over less dogs in his life, so stfu Hame.

Yeah, was cringeworthy how he got the kid to say "get your brother to give Port more games in Darwin". Poor kid doesn't know that Hame has probably used up all his favours with his brother.

Ha ha...

He should've just mentioned it in passing, not made a big production of it.

I can imagine him coaching Cotchin before they came on:

"Right mate, I've been copping a whole lot of bad PR on the net about this dog incident. I want us to make a special mention of it just to clear the air. What d'ya say?"

"Sure thing Rompingwins."

over in the saturday arvo team thread, stats man and glinn mcgraw made these observations:

What a complete flog.

teeth whiteningloves this moron...embarrassment to footy coverage..

after a quick google search, i uncovered the youtube profile of the same name, "rompingwins"

looks like our hammer is a little fixated with what wikipedia has to say about him. he created the page back in 2010 and is a regular updater of it. take a look through his edit history. it's an enjoyable read.

anyone with twitter care to hit him (and others) up about this?

[ Share the love -> vote this thread up on Reddit (no login required). - Chief ]

[ Try making your own Hamish animation with Oogac's Animated GIF Guide ]

I loved how his story changed so much... if what he said last week was anywhere near the truth, then he wouldn't have stressed out and fumbled around his version of events when it was first brought up. 'looked back and saw the dog in good hands' to 'dog under a parked car'. Pfft. Probably took him the entire two months to think it up as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It sure has, but still just as laughable looking at it this time!

gallery-banner.png

check out the nobodies basking in Hame's reflected glory

surely Hame was at Royal Ascot and is now at Wimbledon?

It certainly was a noted absence from Game Day Live.

Did just go and check his Wiki page and he updated it saying "Altho Game Day Live had it biggest TV audience for the season it certainly wasnt due to Hamish McLachlans noted absence from the panel. I mean im sure they didnt know i wasnt going to be missing. did they."

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back