Analysis Hawks 2022 Hypothetical trades (read the pinned post)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, the "No Kane Cornes" Rule is back

Last edited by a moderator:

We had a little nibble at Grundy, Wrighty being a little difficult there.

Most likely he’ll get to Melbourne which brings Mitchell into play, most likely for a 2nd rounder.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
In my eyes that’s Wrighty doing right by us.

Appreciate the info.

What’s your sense on value? Would’ve thought a pick in the 30s/40 would be about right. 24 seems a bit high.
Tanner went at #12 in 2020 and has played 30 AFL games already.

Why would his value be LESS than a similar level pick this year?

Tanner went at #12 in 2020 and has played 30 AFL games already.

Why would his value be LESS than a similar level pick this year?
He’s not going to earn the Giants a first round pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a feeling we were strongly interested in Stocker in his draft year. Could do worse as a delisted free agent.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
No. I have been told first hand why they delisted him. His poor tank is only part of the issue. The rest I won’t divulge for personal reasons. Wish him well in his future endeavours

So he has said no to North but there has been nothing on us! I wonder if he is not that keen on us and is waiting for another team to finish finals or we are not that keen on him?
My thoughts as well. If he was coming to us he would have nominated us by now, but time will tell

edit: Hopefully RNH mail is spot on

Last edited:
Pick 2 is a dream! Would absolutely love to get that. Another absolute top tier mid next to Newc and Ward.
If we pull pick 2 off I would still take Cadman. We have already added Amon, most likely now Bruhn and possibly Bergman or Duursma. Having said that I have full confidence in MM, has absolutely killed the last few drafts especially last year 👌

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back