Rumour Hawks Interested in Mumford???

Remove this Banner Ad

2 players on massive contracts, could imagine that all the other players would be a bit p!ssed - I know I would if I knew 2 guys were on million a year deals and I'm taking a contract hit for the benefit of the club.
Especially if you are the one getting the ball to them and making them look good

If we are after Mumford, go in with a 3rd round pick as the offer and leave it at that. They have to trade mumford out due to salary cap or lose him for nothing in PSD.

Question, is there anything stopping GWS saying to Mumford, we'll offer you big $$$ but go into the PSD and we'll get you from there??

GWS have pick 1 in the PSD so I hope they get Mumford to enter the pre-season draft so Sydney lose him for nothing.

Damien Barrett on Trade Radio says that GWS will outbid the Hawks for Mumford's services.
Supposed $600k offer looks like what's on the table from GWS.

Personally.. i'm happy for him to go to GWS, and focus on the longer acquisition.

Damien Barrett on Trade Radio says that GWS will outbid the Hawks for Mumford's services.
Supposed $600k offer looks like what's on the table from GWS.

Personally.. i'm happy for him to go to GWS, and focus on the longer acquisition.
So which BF board did he read it on? :rolleyes:

Mumford to GWS confirmed

Mumford to GWS.png

Mumfordphoto_SLIDER.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back