Preview Hawks vs Pies - Discussion and changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question GH.
Also, if there is nothing wrong with Jack, why is he on the list? o_O

Good question Flukey.
I guess we'll find out tonight. And then he'll be selected and then be a late withdrawal.
We'll be told he was very close to playing, but didn't quite get up and they didn't want to take the risk so close to the finals. Or something along those lines... Are we cynical, you bet we are...:rolleyes:

Here is the list from the Hawks website (not that it matters ;))
Injury list as at 13 AugustBailey (corked hip) test
Birchall (knee) test
Ellis (calf) test
Franklin (hamstring) test
Hallahan (adductor) 2 weeks
Hodge (thumb) test
Schoenmakers (knee) season
Suckling (knee) season
Woodward (knee) season

In: Franky, Bailey, Shiels, Birch
Out: Grimley, Spang, Sewell, ?

Be interesting teams tonight!!
I would suspect that it would be simpkin not because he's bad or poor form just because there are better players out of the team

Here is the list from the Hawks website (not that it matters ;))
Injury list as at 13 AugustBailey (corked hip) test
Birchall (knee) test
Ellis (calf) test
Franklin (hamstring) test
Hallahan (adductor) 2 weeks
Hodge (thumb) test
Schoenmakers (knee) season
Suckling (knee) season
Woodward (knee) season

Isn't Woodward back training with the main group as of a couple weeks ago? Would understand if he doesn't play again this season to be on the safe side but shouldn't he be off the injury list now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All remain calm if things don't go our way on Friday night. Our side will be nowhere near full strength, unlike collingwoods who is near full strength now. It should provide a very good indication of the players who want to play finals for us. Hawks by 13
This will be very probable considering I just put $on the Hawks to win by over 14.5.

Isn't Woodward back training with the main group as of a couple weeks ago? Would understand if he doesn't play again this season to be on the safe side but shouldn't he be off the injury list now?

He is ... and I think the coaching staff should let him play in the VFL development side before the season ends.

You kids, no appreciation of good pixelisation with your high def this and your 1080 that :mad:

lol ~ hey I appreciate fine Atari 2600 graphics as much as the next lad.

40156-berzerk-atari-2600-screenshot-plenty-of-robots-here-s.gif

I guess until he is fit to play in the vfl he stays on the injury list? Only two games left in the home and away season in the vfl so unlikely he makes it back

I see that Gunston trained today (via Hawks twitter and Instagram). I assume he should be right to go since Doc Larkins proclaimed he would miss 3 weeks :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back