Preview Hawks vs Pies - Discussion and changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Birchall will be risked (unless they give him a run as t he sub - but then what happens if he needs to come on in 1st qtr - no he won't be risked - but we have a history of playing underdone stars in big games - no he won't be risked)

I thought Clarkson missed a massive opportunity in the second half against the Saints last week to put Grimley on Riewoldt. Would both teach him how to be a better forward, and possibly allow him to demonstrate his defensive wares.

Shiels would be closer than Birch wouldn't he, given he played last week for BHH?
Not after what I saw last week. Shiels looked like he needed the run and another at Box Hill wont harm him.

Forgot about Hodgey coming back as well.

Most weeks I have a fair idea of who will be in and out by now, this week I haven't got a clue :confused:

If Birch is ready to come back though, I think he has to come straight into the firsts, not enough time left now to muck around with him playing for Box Hill. Same with Jed, if we want him to play in the finals he has to come back in ASAP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great ins for you guys. Going to be very hard to beat with that lineup. Birchall sub?

Really looking forward to seeing how far we've come in the last two weeks against the best. I feel if we can get close this time round, we'll give the finals a bit of a shake but consistency has been a major problem this year. And when we get beat, we get pounded so a blowout isnt out of the question either.

Best of luck (after this week).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back