Preview Hawks vs Pies - Discussion and changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In: Franklin, Bailey, Shiels, Hodge
Out: Gunston, Grimley, Spangher, Simpkin

Id like Gunston & Birchall (BH this week) to come in for Duryea and Hill to round out our best 22. Whitecross the sub at this stage for me.

In: Franklin, Bailey, Shiels, Hodge
Out: Gunston, Grimley, Spangher, Simpkin

Id like Gunston & Birchall (BH this week) to come in for Duryea and Hill to round out our best 22. Whitecross the sub at this stage for me.

Sadly, I don't think that Hodgey will be right to go next week.
Birch isn't playing for BH this week..

Gunston injury is a blow (Clarko denying an injury) thought Spangher provided a good target and showed some desperation. Rioli might be in trouble for that tackle but hopefully not. Grimley is a talent but we need Bailey back for the finals. Thought Simpkin and Sewell were both quiet tonight so one of them could make way next week.

Ins: Buddy, Bailey and Birchall
Outs: Gunston, Grimley and Sewell (Rioli if suspended)

Hoping tonight we were taking it easy ready to come out hard against the Pies. We really need to start hitting our straps with the finals looming. Hopefully Pies will be sore after their game with the Swans and with our extra days break we have no excuses.

Sorry, but for consistency you'll have to replace Sewell with someone starting with G. Perhaps Guerra? :p

Bailey said he's right to play next week.

IN: Bailey - Franklin
OUT: Grimley(omit) - Gunston(rest)

(Shiels/Anderson in for Spangher dependent on structures)

In: franklin, birch, hodge, bailey
Out: grimley, spangher, simpkin, gunston

Out - Grimmers, Spang, Gunston (inj)
In - Franko, Bailey, Birch.
Neither Sheils nor Ando did enough @ BHH for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Franklin, Birchall, Bailey
out Grimley, Spang, Sewell

With Birch back, Bruger moves into the middle to replace Sewell. Franklin in for Spang (stiff, though he was good last night), Bailey for Grimley. Spang to come back in if Gunston needs a week off.

Shiels and Hodge in the week after.

No changes for final round.

win 3 finals and Win flag

Pies looking good unfortunately although I am happy they'll beat Sydney

Though we typically own Collingwood, they looked good tonight and will be tough to beat. Some of their young kids did well especially Grundy Thomas and Elliot

Hard game. They have their best team on paper, on the field.

If we beat Coll, win one more and assured a home final.
If we lose to Coll, beat north, then our game against Sydney is really tricky: win that and Sydney will drop out of top 4 I think and we may even have to play... Gulp... Richmond!!!??? This is right, I've done the maths. If we lose, then we have to play... Gulp Freo in Perth! They will be 2 and we will be 3. Tonight's result is much worse for Sydney then anyone realises. They will lose to Geelong at Geelong, and that puts their top 4 hopes on a real knife edge.

To say that this game will be MASSIVE is an understatement.

Pies looking to secure a home final. Hawks wanting to sure up a double chance.

Our form has been scratchy at best whereas the Pies are starting to hit good form.

Hopefully some of our senior players can start to hit good form and take some responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back