Votes: 300 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.3%
  • Bring back the pelican

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Curious about the cheering for Carlton.

Is it because it helps our finals chances, or simply out of hatred for Adelaide?

Cos if we really are into Kelly, and if the Blues are having a big dip as well, I don't want them looking like the better prospect.

So from that angle alone I'm glad they lost today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious about the cheering for Carlton
I'm assuming it's for the Blues winning thus hopefully keeping the Hawks closer to the bottom....thus improving our draft pick.

I cannot in a million years barrack for the Blues in any shape or fashion(especially after the firestorm due to the Murphy blowup and that Muppet Trigg's comments)

Dislike them with a passion !!!!

And yes,I do hold a grudge....have seen many many beltings from them in my years of following the Saints.

And have known way too many arrogant Blues supporters over those years.

Is it because it helps our finals chances, or simply out of hatred for Adelaide?

Cos if we really are into Kelly, and if the Blues are having a big dip as well, I don't want them looking like the better prospect.

If they were handing out free slabs of beer everytime Carlton won i still couldnt cheer for the flogs.

When will Scott get sacked? He has done so much damage to that club. Now they are not allowed to go the man they have nothing left.
I can hear his presser now....
"It was the bl00dy umpires I tells ya"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks pick was my motivation!

I'm assuming it's for the Blues winning thus hopefully keeping the Hawks closer to the bottom....thus improving our draft pick.

I cannot in a million years barrack for the Blues in any shape or fashion(especially after the firestorm due to the Murphy blowup and that Muppet Trigg's comments)

Dislike them with a passion !!!!

And yes,I do hold a grudge....have seen many many beltings from them in my years of following the Saints.

And have known way too many arrogant Blues supporters over those years.

Carlton; won a flag over systemic and blatant cheating of the system and fair play. '95 is a part of their blatant disregard to everyone who followed the game as part of their cheating and they can #$%^ right off and keep @#$% off into the sun.

Essendon; tried to engineer a flag through unregulated administration of unknown substances in young men, in blatant disregard to the well being of those individuals. They can follow Carlton into the sun and @$@( right off.

Everyone else is just mildly annoying and tongue in cheek stuff, ergo I was hoping for a draw as best result to keeping Hawthorn anchored as close to last as they can be, and goddamnit they almost pulled it off and they can still get rorsed.

I'm going to be barracking hard for the Pies as much as that hurts to say. If hawks win they go up to 13th assuming we also win

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wouldn't be surprised if Hawks win this and end Buckley's senior coaching career.

So far, Hawthorn has been let down by shit 3rd quarters. Clarkson has found the 3rd quarter magic beans with his game against Adelaide and Pies will see it first hand...

Do we accept that the Lions are definitely going to finish last? Seems likely. Should we therefore put a gap between the drug cheats and the Hawks? Can the want of a better pick allow one to cheer for the injectors? Hmmm. Tough one.

Do we accept that the Lions are definitely going to finish last? Seems likely. Should we therefore put a gap between the drug cheats and the Hawks? Can the want of a better pick allow one to cheer for the injectors? Hmmm. Tough one.

Lions are definitely last. Always hard to barrack for the Dons though. Game versus the Pies is huge. Just about decides who finishes below who I reckon. If Hawks lose this one and lose to the Blues and North we will get pick 2. Can't see them losing all of them though.

Lions are definitely last. Always hard to barrack for the Dons though. Game versus the Pies is huge. Just about decides who finishes below who I reckon. If Hawks lose this one and lose to the Blues and North we will get pick 2. Can't see them losing all of them though.
If Lions won and Hawks win won't be happy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Hawthorn 2017 1st Round Pick Watch

Back