• Yes

Votes: 300 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.3%
  • Bring back the pelican

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd happily swap Hawthorn's current predicament for one flag, let alone 4.
Why - its clear from most hawks supporters behaviour this year that success has done absolutely nothing for them. They are emotionally weak and well - basically soft as melted butter.

They remind me of some spoilt kid who's been fawned over by their parents and have now found out that in the big wide world they can't have everything there own way.

I find it hilarious that my Hawk loving mates are so desperate for success any success these days that a win by the Box Hills Hawks is celebrated like premiership.

Spineless, soft and lacking character - that's a Hawks supporter for you.

Why - its clear from most hawks supporters behaviour this year that success has done absolutely nothing for them. They are emotionally weak and well - basically soft as melted butter.

They remind me of some spoilt kid who's been fawned over by their parents and have now found out that in the big wide world they can't have everything there own way.

I find it hilarious that my Hawk loving mates are so desperate for success any success these days that a win by the Box Hills Hawks is celebrated like premiership.

Wow , Did a Hawthorn beanie wearing little brat punch you in the throat in your early school years ?
Didnt miss a target with that spray .
Nice work :tearsofjoy:

They'll hate it when Josh Kelly is running around with us next year thanks to their pick, thanks Hawkers.

Heard the other day on SEN, from some guy this draft will not be as good as the following draft which will be better, because they were saying a lot of the players they liked in the U18 comp are to young to be picked this year, does this mean we must not trade away next yrs first round draft pick , some very hard decisions to be made at draft time.

Heard the other day on SEN, from some guy this draft will not be as good as the following draft which will be better, because they were saying a lot of the players they liked in the U18 comp are to young to be picked this year, does this mean we must not trade away next yrs first round draft pick , some very hard decisions to be made at draft time.
Both firsts for Kelly the ideal scenario.

I wonder how long till the family club trades JOM interstate for a pick in the 90's when it finally accepts the monumentality of its **** up.

Poor little Hawks supporters must be tearing through the fap posters at the moment.

Both firsts for Kelly the ideal scenario.
I know kellys worth is 2 first but do we have to? His ooc and if he nominates his destination surely a first rounder will do. Sick of seeing gws come out on top every off season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang onto next year's pick. But trade out both of this year's.

I know kellys worth is 2 first but do we have to? His ooc and if he nominates his destination surely a first rounder will do. Sick of seeing gws come out on top every off season
how do you get banned after 3 post ? WOW

Mark-Williams-6045602.jpg

Edit: Posted too soon! Ha

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Hawthorn 2017 1st Round Pick Watch

Back