• No

Votes: 18 5.3%
  • Bring back the pelican

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked this thread better in April.
Same here....since we played them in Tassie......the Hawks have won several games that no one expected them to........that's why it's fraught with danger trying to "guess" what our pick from them will be..

Same here....since we played them in Tassie......the Hawks have won several games that no one expected them to........that's why it's fraught with danger trying to "guess" what our pick from them will be..

Going to be a lot "easier' to trade if it's not a pick 3-5 though.
I can't see them finishing lower than most of the teams currently below them on the ladder unfortunately.

Forgive the intrusion but I truly do not understand this thread for a few reasons.
1. Even if Hawthorn were to somehow win the premiership you guys still dont really lose the trade.
2. This draft is by all accounts as shallow as a contact lens so any pick outside of the top one or two is going to be a lottery so pick 8,10,12 or whatever is really of equal worth. (You didn't seriously ever think it would be a top two did you?)
3. You guys will almost certainly trade it anyway!!!

Btw. Congratulations on the great win over the Tigers tonight.

Last edited:
Forgive the intrusion but I truly do not understand this thread for a few reasons.
1. Even if Hawthorn were to somehow win the premiership you guys still dont really lose the trade.
2. This draft is by all accounts as shallow as a contact lens so any pick outside of the top one or two is going to be a lottery so pick 8,10,12 or whatever is really of equal worth. (You didn't seriously ever think it would be a top two did you?)

Cool list, bro

what's to understand? When you lose it makes our pick better. We come to this thread to talk about it

What's hard to understand is the initial deal

what's to understand? When you lose it makes our pick better. We come to this thread to talk about it

What's hard to understand is the initial deal
Its just you dont seem to be enjoying yourselves very much itt recently-
My point is as you cant really lose why not just cheer up and forget about it until you actually get it?
Anyway you Sainters should be barracking like crazy for Hawthorn over the next few weeks when we play Cats, Sydney, Richmond etc.
Top four finish >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Draft picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Hawthorn 2017 1st Round Pick Watch

Back