• Yes

Votes: 300 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.3%
  • Bring back the pelican

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been reading this thread comments and see both sides. In any case I believe the saints might use 1or both first rounders for Josh Kelly.
I quite like our times sharing VFL Park, and both sides supporters got along well.
I hope the saints can make the top 8 and bulldogs drop out.
Most bandwagon supporters tail off and I can't believe hawks still have over 75k members.
I never thought the hawks could make top 8 or bottom 4. Seen many lean years as well as good.

Good luck to all saints fans and members in your quest to send off the great Nick in a good way.
Nick R is such a nice bloke and great player he deserves the best the team can offer.

Doesn't matter where the Hawthorn pick falls , it's how we use it that will potentially shut them up.

Hypothetically, if Jaeger O'Meara were to win 3 Brownlows and become a 4 time premiership captain of the Hawthorn football club, would you say the trade was bad for St Kilda?

Doubtful - its completely irrelevant to St Kilda how Jaeger turns out as he was never interested in heading to Seaford or Moorabbin

If St Kilda pick an absolute dud with our first rounder or trade it to Melbourne for Jack Watts or whatever - same thing it doesn't really matter at all to us

Sure there'll be some Hawks fans who'll have a laugh if you flush the pick down the toilet, but its irrelevant to us what you do with it - of course we would have used it wisely and recruited a good young player, we've gone with Jaeger

If you do flush the pick down the toilet, it doesn't mean the trade was bad either - any ideas who you actually would have recruited with pick 10 last year if you'd kept it?

Hypothetically, if Jaeger O'Meara were to win 3 Brownlows and become a 4 time premiership captain of the Hawthorn football club, would you say the trade was bad for St Kilda?

Doubtful - its completely irrelevant to St Kilda how Jaeger turns out as he was never interested in heading to Seaford or Moorabbin

If St Kilda pick an absolute dud with our first rounder or trade it to Melbourne for Jack Watts or whatever - same thing it doesn't really matter at all to us

Sure there'll be some Hawks fans who'll have a laugh if you flush the pick down the toilet, but its irrelevant to us what you do with it - of course we would have used it wisely and recruited a good young player, we've gone with Jaeger

If you do flush the pick down the toilet, it doesn't mean the trade was bad either - any ideas who you actually would have recruited with pick 10 last year if you'd kept it?
Jy Simpkin/Ollie Florent surely

Jy Simpkin/Ollie Florent surely

That'd be a real neat trick getting Ollie Florent as Sydney drafted him with pick 9 and you had pick 10

I wonder if you call the name out of a player who has already been drafted do you lose your pick?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Simpkin then einstein

Are you just saying St Kilda would have picked whoever the other clubs picked?

My question was do you guys have any idea who your club was actually interested in before we came knocking with our super tempting deal

Are you just saying St Kilda would have picked whoever the other clubs picked?

My question was do you guys have any idea who your club was actually interested in before we came knocking with our super tempting deal
Apparently Florent

Looking at it though Witherden would've been the go

Actually it was Bains who approached the Hawks with the deal.

The speculative part is why. Yes the two extra second rounders were nice, but many believe it was to provide trade value for a particular player who would be available at the end of 2017. Who? well no one knows but we are all hoping it is Kelly.

Actually it was Bains who approached the Hawks with the deal.

The speculative part is why. Yes the two extra second rounders were nice, but many believe it was to provide trade value for a particular player who would be available at the end of 2017. Who? well no one knows but we are all hoping it is Kelly.

Could be Vickery - he's available now for you I hear

You do appreciate that you did not just swap the your first pick of this year for it.

I have a solid understanding of the trade

From St Kildas perspective of how the trade has worked out it would be good to know who you were planning to use pick 10 on before you traded it

From Hawthorns perspective it doesn't really matter what you do with our picks - you could pick guns or spuds - doesn't mean we would have done the same had we kept the picks

From St Kildas perspective of how the trade has worked out it would be good to know who you were planning to use pick 10 on before you traded it

From Hawthorns perspective it doesn't really matter what you do with our picks - you could pick guns or spuds - doesn't mean we would have done the same had we kept the picks

Stop the internet!

Hypothesising is a waster of time as it doesn't prove anything!!!!

I'm looking forward to some band width opening up for those struggling to watch game of thrones.

(Hope your revelation doesn't mean you will stop hypothesising on our thread)

Ben Long

Stop the internet!

Hypothesising is a waster of time as it doesn't prove anything!!!!

I'm looking forward to some band width opening up for those struggling to watch game of thrones.

(Hope your revelation doesn't mean you will stop hypothesising on our thread)

Game of Thrones was this morning. What have you been doing today...

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Hawthorn 2017 1st Round Pick Watch

Back