Hawthorn V Fremantle - Who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win

• Hawthorn

Votes: 195 31.5%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 425 68.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Man, you got it bad. Not sure where you get the chip idea.... would seem you really are a sad case. Ross Lyon must've slept with your mum or something.
As for the "bogan flogs" - you must really feel right at home being a geelong supporter then? The city where people have more fingers than teeth!
Yaaaar............... not bitter at all. :rolleyes:

Lol

I truly hope you come to Melbourne for the GF. BE awesome for you to experience a culture not inundated with perf fifo bogan flogs, and to Have a comparison that will give you some perspective.

Feels good to support a legitimate club full of culture and proud history, and not that pathetic Hawforn club known for injunctions, player greed, and mental fragility.
So you were a Geelong supporter a few weeks ago.

What has happened.

When you say mental fragility did you mean like how Geelong were in the 4th quarter on Friday night?

It's moments like these that interstate rugby supporters don't understand how 90% of Victorians want a WA team to win. They think we should be supporting the team from our own state. They don't know Hawthorn.

Haha- Its also vice versa over here where any true West Coast supporter will be supporting Hawthorn!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The tribalism of football is alive and strong.
That's what I love about footy. If this were Essendon/Carlton V Fremantle I'd be wearing purple all week and giving shit to my mates relentlessly if their team lost. Which I fully expect in return if we get beaten this weekend.

Pav deserves it the most.
But I'm also sick of interstate teams.
I prefer Victorian teams but Hawthorn?
Dunno. I guess who ever plays the best deserves it.

Freo

If only to see the sookiest fans alive cry another year about how great they are but for whatever reason they didnt win

And to see fremantle win the first

I would like the Dockers to win for Pav & the supporters who stuck by them for 19 seasons.

I will however be going for the Hawks as i can't stand Dockers supporters and their disrespect of the Eagles being the pride of W.A football, the fact next to none that i personally know went for the Eagles in 2005/2006 & the amount of supporters that have magically come out of the woodwork during the finals campaign.

I find the venomous words of an eagles supporter comforting. For that, I thank you. It's great to see all the old fallacies being peddled as well.

Tough trying to decide whom I despise least.

Hawthorn - the greatest flogs in the comp
or
Fremantle - a team with Ballantyne and Crowley in it

I'll go for Hawks on one condition. That they put paid to those two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn V Fremantle - Who do you want to win?

Back