Preview Hawthorn v Melbourne - MCG, 9 August 2014, 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm sorry my spelling caused you to neglect a great opportunity to expand on your limited football knowledge.....oh well! :(
Oh no, the stress of what surely will be a close game is causing us to turn on each other, play nice boys!

That wouldn't be utilising the guys skill set. The beauty of Hartung is he has an engine and can run at pace an entire game. In terms of fitness he is only behind Hill and Izzy. My guess he was named as insurance for Izzy.

The sub needs to be an impact player as well as a runner. If we had 2 Cyril's one would have the sub vest.
If we had six Cyrils none would be the sub. The best 21 players play in the 21, then the sub is the best suited impact player outside the best 21.

The last time we played Melbourne for a twilight game we got 49,000. Obviously we won't get near that right now what with Melbourne's poor form and all, but if we can get over 40,000 for today's game that will be a good turnout. This is our second last home game for 2014.

If we had six Cyrils none would be the sub. The best 21 players play in the 21, then the sub is the best suited impact player outside the best 21.
Wow, that's pretty high risk given his hammy problems and that there's only one sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back