kizzaob

Senior List
Apr 3, 2008
Vermont South
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Entourage
Big twilight game at the G, looks like it's gunna be cold and raining....could be an advantage to the stronger Hawks bodies, but could lessen Lance's impact.

Go tiges.

If it is dry, Hawthorn will outrun and be too fast for the Tigers. We will be able to use our great skills to get good delivery to our forwards.

If it is wet, guys like Mitchell, Hodge, Lewis and Sewell will show why they are renowned as tough and hard bodied players. We will go longer and direct, Roughead and Franklin will either mark or create a spillage for Rioli, Williams or Osborne to quickly snap up a goal.

In my eyes, Richmond are still a fair way behind Hawthorn. It is almost like Richmond are where Hawthorn were in early 2007. Let's see if they can manage a top 8 spot. I'd say they are still a tiny bit off it, you never know.

Hawthorn, too experienced and classy.

Sorry Richmond supporters, 30+ points.

If its wet, it will even things up quite a bit!
I am not as confident or cocky as some of my fellow Hawks supporters...
Whilst I do EXPECT a win, I dont think the margin will be as big as many people are mentioning on here...

I deem this as a game Hawthorn could lose if the focus isn't right, especially if Richmond play as well as they have been playing (despite the running out of legs business).

What will disappoint me, as I am sure will happen is all the rubbish that will then spew between the two teams supporters.

Hawks shuld win and thers no denying that, but hopefully it will b close, hopefully the hail doesnt start early cuz im goin up to Queensland on friday and coming bak on sunday at like 12 so i dont want my flight to b late n miss the game. i rlly hope richmond bring their a game and push the hawks, i also
hope the tigez make finals and shake some teams up. tipping the hawks by 27

I tipped Richmond but I always do when I give us even the slightest chance. Head says Hawks will win, I'd like to think we could edge them out with sheer G&D over class but the Hawks have both... We're going to have to step up another notch and a half above our last 2 weeks efforts to win, but I really hope we can atleast push them it'd be a real testament to how much we've improved.

Yep. Hawks are a much stronger team, and thrive off the contested footy. I think it will suit us much more if it is dry, where we can run and handball.

Rain will only denegrade our skills even further, Hawks will punish us in the wet in my opinion.

If it is dry, Hawthorn will outrun and be too fast for the Tigers.

You cant be serious. The after-burners on Deledio, Foley and especially Mat White are better than any Hawks. Adding Edwards, Tambling, McMahon and King makes us one of the quickest teams in the comp. I know Buddy is super quick, but Richo and Simmonds aren’t slow big blokes either.
With all this Buddy talk, 18ks clocked up againsed Freo by Richo last week in high 20`s temp, makes me wonder who will be the Hawk to go with him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

18ks clocked up againsed Freo by Richo last week in high 20`s temp, makes me wonder who will be the Hawk to go with him?

Croad has the tank to go with Richo:thumbsu:

I remember the last time I went to a game where it pissed down was at Waverley:eek:

Will be an interesting match:thumbsu:

Yeah it's going to be a great game, think it will be a really tight contest. Wouldn't be surprised if Richmond knocked us off.

I would be.

Not trying to disrespect the Tigers but they just aren't polished enough with disposal for starters.

The forecast rain may have a say I guess.

I would be.
Not trying to disrespect the Tigers but they just aren't polished enough with disposal for starters.

The last 2 games didnt show that. The Freo game was as slick and polished as we have ever played and the Doggies one last week wasnt far behind.

A good % footy is played in the head, and confidence is something we have in abundance at the moment. Dont wright us of to soon with our usual crap disposal, even your coach in the West Australian rag had the same view.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn V Richmond 4:40pm @ the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Back