Hawthorn vs. North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

On sportsbet, hawks third quarter line of -7.5 @ $1.90 is money for jam.

Hawks should get this by 6-8 goals easy. We can't sustain 4 quarters, they are lethal in red time and I suspect that's where the game will be taken away from us. Hoping for a full Daw performance, good games from Atley, Cunnington and Mullett and for Thompson to beat Buddy.

Cyril first goal, Mitchell/Swallow 32 disposals, Hawks by 50ish

Lol.

4 of the last 5. North struggle against teams who can move the ball quickly and score heavily. Yeah, you should be really worried.

What was that first half against Geelong, then? They fill that criteria. Sure, you couldn't sustain the effort for the entire game, but you were unlucky not to come away with a win.

I'm definitely wary of North today. They could come out firing. I'm hoping for a win, but I don't think it'll be as much of a slaughter as some are billing it.

Hawks by 17 points.

Let's see if Brad Scott is smart enough to do what the previous four opposition coaches haven't done and tag Birchall.

Let's see if Brad Scott is smart enough to do what the previous four opposition coaches haven't done and tag Birchall.

Employed a tagger for the first time in his tenure last week. Hoping to see Wright on him but wouldn't be surprised if there was no close checking role unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On sportsbet, hawks third quarter line of -7.5 @ $1.90 is money for jam.
Couldn't believe they could possibly be the odds so I checked for myself and the third quarter line is currently 4 goals.

Must've gone out after everybody saw your post.

I would've put the house, the car and kids on it otherwise.

Not that I have any of those things, but you know what I mean.

Knowatimean?

Lol.

4 of the last 5. North struggle against teams who can move the ball quickly and score heavily. Yeah, you should be really worried.

North are the sort of team that if they actually play four quarters they are dangerous. It's a big if. I think our score lines the past few weeks have been a bit flattering. We seem to fall asleep one quarter a game and let the opposition get a few easy goals.

Not even going to watch this game until the very end.
I'll have a heart attack otherwise.

If we get inside 5 goals Il be happy with that.
I can see a very dirty day for us though.
Something says the Hawks will have a scoreline of 12.1 in the first half or something and we wont kick a goal until late in the second term.
Hope Im wrong but outdoor arena, possible wet weather footy, and North just dont mix.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn vs. North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back