News Hinkley is staying -3 year contract extension.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
• 0-12 against top-8 sides at Adelaide Oval in 2016-17

• 0-5 in recent Showdowns

• 6-16 in games decided by <2 goals since 2013

• 3 full seasons for 0 finals wins 2015-17

Those are facts you utter nonce.

Damn I was expecting more syphilitic ****.

Still these stats are pretty damning especially that top one. You'd think with the talent we have at our disposal that we would've jagged at least one decent win at home in the past couple of years. Shit even the likes of Brisbane and Carlton can lay claim to that much.

This place is going to be unbearable next year
Only if those of us who fear the worst are right. There'll be lots of happily stating 'I was wrong' if we don't go back to the old failed hands, if we play a functional forward line and most importantly if we can beat good teams whilst they are in good form. If it's the right decision, then the Ken spruikers should have no concerns we won't be winning and winning well.

I don't get this, how did we hugely improve our list?? we all know our list has massive deficiencies but we think the coaches are not getting the most out of our list.

I think we definitely have areas that need extra help but it's not all doom and gloom.

Rydet and Dixon mainly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where's the banners with 'MELTS'?

Is that what your play is here?

That a stack of Port Adelaide people, who endured the chokes of 01-03, the self-inflicted wounds of 05, the record humiliation of 07, the nothing years of 08-09, the record losing streak of 10, the record beltings and near wooden spoon of 11-12 and the mediocrity of 15-17, are finally fed up and are somehow wrong to be?

What excuses do we have left?

The club and football department are swimming in dough, relative to regimes past. We play out of Adelaide Oval in front of 40,000 in the beating heart of the city and not at an out of the way concrete bowl swathed in rival branding in front of 15,000.

Why do we suck? What revisionist mustard can you slather onto this perennial shitshow?

Say what you like about Mark Williams and Matthew Primus, they'd have killed to have the resources at Hinkley's disposal, and after 3 years of sweet fanny adams, it's hard to argue they'd have done much worse.

"MELTS" though!

It seems people for Ken are absolutists. If you are critical of the club and Ken at all then you must therefore have stopped supporting Port. Unless you drink the koolaid you are the problem and there is no in between. I was pleasently surprised to see on fb that the low brain functioning tier like this were outnumbered today when they ran with the "Go support another club then" etc etc reactions to people uncomfortable with this putrid decision.

I re-watched Koch's Eagles post match function speech a couple of times and it confirmed what my immediate thought was when I first saw it Sunday morning after the game, we are backing Ken in for 2 more years.

2.50 to go video They have to make a commitment to us. They have to make a commitment to play to instructions, to play with composure, and also we don't want players who are living their dream just playing AFL.......

1.55 to go ... And to do that, they've gotta show commitment to Ken, they've gotta show commitment to the process, the systems we train for, and understand they are part of a team.

So over the preseason go teach yourself about Total Football so you knwo what type of footy we are playing, send lots of emails to the club telling them to find the right kicking coach(es) and right goal kicking coach(es), write lots of emails to our new Fitness Head Ian McKeown, who was strength and conditioning coach telling him to bulk up Marshall and co. Send email to Parker and Cripps telling them to fill in the holes in our bloody list so we can play the right number of and right quality of talls and smalls next year. If you reckon this is a wrong decision then go do something to help fix up the **** ups.

Gotta give to Blucher. He got his client an extra $800k-$900k and didn't have to uproot his family and life and go coach a basket case side and club.

From what I have heard you will be happy with Macca in that regard REH.

I think the boys will be stronger next year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It seems people for Ken are absolutists. If you are critical of the club and Ken at all then you must therefore have stopped supporting Port. Unless you drink the koolaid you are the problem and there is no in between. I was pleasently surprised to see on fb that the low brain functioning tier like this were outnumbered today when they ran with the "Go support another club then" etc etc reactions to people uncomfortable with this putrid decision.
Dribble... Stick with FB, brother... pffft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back