How do we open Adelaide Oval?

Remove this Banner Ad

Some girl singing our song like it was the anthem.

Some stupid handball game with crowd randoms.

A crow noise after a goal.

Some shit 19th man ad with a bunch of speds chanting and stomping their feet.

At least there is bourbon.

The crow noise.... **** me.

How does that happen? What kind of table do people sit around to come up with ideas like that?

Thank **** last week was not our home game. How embarrassing that would have been.

My god that was EMBARRESSING.

When Trigg finally gets the arse he has to take the marketing department with him.

Last week was so exciting/interesting before the bounce, this week was a bloody SNOREFEST.

We had old man Cornes handing that complete and utter arseh*le TRIGG a 25 year old football.

I was riveted to my seat with that, and then we had the handball comp with 2 people from the crowd. These marketing gurus are brilliant, who would have thought of such an inspiring way to engage the crowd.

It was pathetic.

Last week was amazing, this week was pure shit.

Underwhelming, amateur and dismal. It didn't feel like an event or an occasion at all.

It was embarrassing.

I've been saying it for over 12 months - our marketing department is a joke.

Some serious potential issues with some of the corporate stuff as well, but I'll wait until they're clarified by the Club before I blow my top.

Port's wasn't that great last week, was quite average to be honest.
Just looks a million bucks because that shit today was that ****ing abysmal.

Worst club song I've ever heard.
Parading around a giant flag?
And a tonne of shit that was that forgettable I cant recall what it was.

ps. I like the crow noise after a goal. Was one thing I'd say was done well :thumbsu:

Yeah, didn't mind the boom and crow noise after a goal, but

Crow babies????? seriously What the ****ing ****?
Hey, everybody clap this flag carried by nobodies?????
Here's an old man giving an old ball to the guy who ****ed the club
That woman singing the club song....stfu

At the end of the day though..none of that would have mattered if we'd ****ing won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, didn't mind the boom and crow noise after a goal, but

Crow babies????? seriously What the ******* ****?
Hey, everybody clap this flag carried by nobodies?????
Here's an old man giving an old ball to the guy who ****** the club
That woman singing the club song....stfu

At the end of the day though..none of that would have mattered if we'd ******* won.
Andrew McLeod is a nobody?
You should feel bad.

Wasn't Smart the front one carrying the big stupid flag??
Smart and McLeod were leading it.
A few others were there, I think Smart said Liptak as well as a few others.

Port's wasn't that great last week, was quite average to be honest.
Just looks a million bucks because that shit today was that ****ing abysmal.

Worst club song I've ever heard.
Parading around a giant flag?
And a tonne of shit that was that forgettable I cant recall what it was.

ps. I like the crow noise after a goal. Was one thing I'd say was done well :thumbsu:

Couldn't disagree, Port nailed it - the INXS "never tear us apart" immediately before was great, the whole hill was singing it. Finished right on bounce down, atmosphere was electric. Free Port T-shirt for every member.

What do we get, today was so lame, not inspiring nothing - bitterly disappointed.

The 19th man chanting ad was beyond embarrassing.

It's like they're actively trying to make is cringe. That was an horrific piece of shit.

Smart and McLeod were leading it.
A few others were there, I think Smart said Liptak as well as a few others.

Smart is admin now, don't think it's appropriate for him to be involved - not surprised he was though, he appears to have his head as far up his arse as the rest of them.

19th man is shit too - it hasn't got any traction, stop trying to force it down our throats. Admit it's a failure and move on.

Couldn't disagree, Port nailed it - the INXS "never tear us apart" immediately before was great, the whole hill was singing it. Finished right on bounce down, atmosphere was electric. Free Port T-shirt for every member.

What do we get, today was so lame, not inspiring nothing - bitterly disappointed.
No one in my area knew the songs lyrics. A few people would mumble bits and pieces, but for the most part that didn't work in my area.
Shirt was good, but 1 thing does not lead to good marketing.

No one in my area knew the songs lyrics. A few people would mumble bits and pieces, but for the most part that didn't work in my area.
Shirt was good, but 1 thing does not lead to good marketing.

Come on, it was x1000 better than what we put out. Even if you didn't know the words, you can't say one of our things was remotely engaging or exciting.

It was pathetic.

Last week was amazing, this week was pure shit.

Underwhelming, amateur and dismal. It didn't feel like an event or an occasion at all.

It was embarrassing.

I've been saying it for over 12 months - our marketing department is a joke.

Some serious potential issues with some of the corporate stuff as well, but I'll wait until they're clarified by the Club before I blow my top.

The worst part is after putting up with the pre-game amateur hour (the worst part was that chick and her stupid mindless commentary of the handball competition - shut the **** up) when the team actually ran out we didnt even get the club song. WTF was that all about?

And that crow between goals - please **** that off. That is embarrassing.

Remove this Banner Ad

How do we open Adelaide Oval?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back