Hutchy no saint

Remove this Banner Ad

Hutchy no saint i agree might aswell say it everyone talks about footballers personal life's so why not Hutchy's seen him out on 3 seperate occasions absolutly gone off his face lol very arrogant when he is looks down at people like you should see this guy ****ing gone

Re: Hutchy no....NOOOOOOOO

I admit i HATE Hutchie.

But how does he keep getting exclusives? Is he the best?

i love how carro cuts him down monday nights, i hope arch will do the same

If the alarm bells weren't ringing when Hutchy requested the interview (to be aired on TFS no less) then Libba's lights must be on for security purposes only.

I don't blame Hutchy at all, he is what he is because people have a hunger for reading and watching trash. Libba wasn't smart enough to see it coming and now it's gonna hurt him more than it probably should.

What staggers me about the Australian media is that all forms of media put on people who the public don't like. They are actually reviled. Who here actually likes Gary Lyon, Craig Hutchinson, Samantha Lane, David Schwarz, Chrisso, the list goes on.

Caroline Wilson is at least a talented journalist but she is not liked by the audience either. It defies logic.

Its not that hard to find likeable personalities is it? Or is it?

Does Hutchy understand that the world does not revolve around him and his do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as he can make a name for himself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends he loses or people he leaves dead and bloodied along the way, just so long as he can make a name for himself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends he loses or people he leaves dead and bloodied and dying along the way?

By any chance are you a male super model?
Stop watching Ben Stiller movies huggy_b...

If Hutchy was a Lawyer, he'd be known as an Ambulance chaser.
He's a pig and Libba is dumb, well dumb enough to take the bait from Hutchy

I think that one thing that's been forgotten in this whole mess is just who the puppet-master of this whole thing is. To be honest I'm surprised they didn't edit out the part about Hutchy contacting him, not the other way around.

Hutchison needed a big scoop for the first TFS of the year to justify his pay. Carlton are an easy target because they're the only club that anyone can insult with impunity and no fear of repurcussions, and the momentum of this tanking crap. So he finds a bloke in Libba, who now alienated from his former club for making stupid comments after they knocked him back for a job, and humiliated because of it, not only has an axe to grind but desperate to try and get some credibility back. Hutchy makes him a deal. Pay out on your former club, and watch the masses blindly admire and follow you. You get your name in lights, I get my big scoop.

Then the "interview". Libba talks about sending injured players to surgery, playing kids who wouldn't have got a chance previously (although for one of our coaches, he didn't seem to know our players too well), winning not the be-all and end-all, standard stuff really. But it's Hutchison who moulds and packages it to sound far more sinister. Having Libba call the above "tanking", he now has justification to come on TFS and say "Libba says Carlton tanked", to the chorus of cheers from the anti-Carlton brigade.

Libba gave his opinion (or "vibe" if you will), and Hutchy wrapped it up with a bow as something the "bogans and no-shows" can jerk themselves off over.

Shoddy journalism, but effective manipulation. He's scum like Patrick Smith, only of a different variety.
he's not in the same class as smith who is really a dog

You get the feeling in the old days Hutchy would wind up a feeling a little worse for wear in an alley down the Port way for saying the wrong thing about the wrong person
Spot on but things havent changed that much down Port way from the old days because back then and still today people like Hutchinson are known as one thing and that is DOG but then again it depends on which Port you are referring to because if your talking about Port Phillip there is an establishment down there where he would be also known as bitch.

Re: Hutchy no....NOOOOOOOO

I admit i HATE Hutchie.

But how does he keep getting exclusives? Is he the best?

i love how carro cuts him down monday nights, i hope arch will do the same

It was a contrived story, that's why no one else had it. He saw the mind-numbingly idiotic way Libba tried to overthrow Cambel Rose and realised Libba was missing life in football. He saw that he was given the arse by Carlton and figured he'd jump at an opportunity to get back at the old employer. He then pressed him with a series of questions that were constructed so the desired answer was given by Hutchy himself, then Libba just put on his lippy and said "yeah, yeah, I think that was possible, I mean I didn't get any directives, but it was a feeling, you know??"

Stop watching Ben Stiller movies huggy_b...

Speaking of which...

73087733.jpg

Libba

vs.

dapper-dads-ben-stiller_imageL.jpg

Stiller

Separated at birth?

With the Carlton tanking fiasco interview with Libba I think everyone needs to remember there was another person in the room, asking the questions and directing the interview. This guy makes an artform out of putting people in uncomfortable situations and say things they would normally refraim from. Yes Libba did say a lot of things most of the football world already knew and I for one was made very uncomfortable by what he said and how he said it.
But, as Libba said, Hutchy approached him first for the story.
The guy must have some damn thick skin and he does come up with some revealling reports but I personally don't like the way he goes about some things. Libba came out looking like dobbing dumby-spitter whereas all you saw of Hutchy was his back.:rolleyes:

Yeah we all saw it, we know it was Hutchy's story, we saw him ask the questions, we know he's a journo looking for a story, it's pretty transparent. It's not like it's a Homer Simpson on Rock Bottom hatchet job.

Homer: Somebody had to take the babysitter home. Then I noticed she was
sitting on [splice] her sweet [splice] can. [splice] -- o I grab
her -- [splice] sweet can. [splice] Oh, just thinking about
[splice] her [splice] can [splice] I just wish I had he --
[splice] sweet [splice] sweet [splice] s-s-sweet [splice] can.
Jones: So, Mr. Simpson: you admit you grabbed her can. What do you have
to say in your defense?
Homer: [looking lustful in a clearly-paused VCR shot]
Jones: Mr. Simpson, your silence will only incriminate you further.
[paused shot of Homer grows larger]
No, Mr. Simpson, don't take your anger out on me. Get back! Get
back! Mist -- Mr. Simpson -- nooo!
Man: [quickly] Dramatization -- may not have happened.

In his defence, Hutchy continuously gets the exclusives and always brings in the big stories. In watching FC last year it was clear how good at his job he was, although sometimes he comes off as a pig, he continues to make great predictions and crack the big stories.

Hutchy is not a saint, Hutchy is a god of journalism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What staggers me about the Australian media is that all forms of media put on people who the public don't like. They are actually reviled. Who here actually likes Gary Lyon, Craig Hutchinson, Samantha Lane, David Schwarz, Chrisso, the list goes on.

Caroline Wilson is at least a talented journalist but she is not liked by the audience either. It defies logic.

Mike Sheahan, Tim Lane, Robert Walls

and no, i am not answering the question you posed but instead adding more 'reviled' journo's.

In his defence, Hutchy continuously gets the exclusives and always brings in the big stories. In watching FC last year it was clear how good at his job he was, although sometimes he comes off as a pig, he continues to make great predictions and crack the big stories.

F#ck off mate, what about the 6 FS in a row about the save essenson group, and how we are going to hear big things from them, he beat that sh!t up and it never happened. Exclusives go to the highest bidder, the FS has the biggest audience they pay for exclusives to break on that show. F3ck all watch FC, you wouldnt bother breaking wind on that show, no c*nt would be watching. He is the bottom of the barrell, lets see him break a story that can be beneficial to the game, not trying to bring someone down.

I'd actually like to give her one myself:thumbsu:

:rolleyes:

Moronic post.

I nominate this for worst post of 2008

Firstly, asfor Hutchy his skin isn't that thick as he won't come to his home town without more security than a G20 Summit.:)
Second, Libba was saying what everybody has been thinking, & the experts wrote, & now is getting crucified?
He's right with the Doggies AND on this AND it's the tip of the iceberg.:)

With the Carlton tanking fiasco interview with Libba I think everyone needs to remember there was another person in the room, asking the questions and directing the interview. This guy makes an artform out of putting people in uncomfortable situations and say things they would normally refraim from. Yes Libba did say a lot of things most of the football world already knew and I for one was made very uncomfortable by what he said and how he said it.
The guy must have some damn thick skin and he does come up with some revealling reports but I personally don't like the way he goes about some things. Libba came out looking like dobbing dumby-spitter whereas all you saw of Hutchy was his back.:rolleyes:

Maybe Hutchy should go the WCE and ask questions..............??
What would you say to that???:rolleyes:

We all kick in 10 bucks and get a private investigator to dig up some skeletons in Hutchy's closet then leak it to the rival press

Ahhh that'd be sweet

Maybe Hutchy should go the WCE and ask questions..............??
What would you say to that???:rolleyes:

I would say your an idiot.
Pretty sure he tried the whole stalking thing on Couzo, an Eagle at the time, when Couzo left the country to go to rehab.
There are a few other Club's closer to him like Collingwood and the Club we can't name which had their own in house issues last year. Oh that's right Eddie is protecting Collingwood and the AFL is protecting the unnamed club so Hutchy wouldn't get anywhere near them.

seriously Hutchy is a troll. Don't know how he gets a job anywhere. Insipid tv journalist and his writing is just as horrid. His idea of investigative journalism borders on stalking. I call for a celebrity boxing or street fight between Craig Hutchison and Grant Denyer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hutchy no saint

Remove this Banner Ad

Back