Ins & Outs vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are stuffed.

I wonder how many more injuries we can get before we have to forfiet due to not having enough players available?

Good to see Daniher and Myers getting a go. Lets hope these boys can show us something. It would be a massive bonus to see Pears, Myers and Daniher all playing well. They are the future of our club.

Imagine if Lloyd pulled a hammy this weekend, we would be spoon bound for sure.

FFS.

We should just pack up and stop for the year.

Has a team ever forfeited the remainder of a season yet.....

It's too much to handle...I'm worried the way we are going when we have to play Magin he might actaully snap in half!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

____ing just last night on the Essendon website in the Dempsey article they said he would be back within the next 2 weeks, how does he go from 2 to 6 weeks just overnight? this is ____ed.

Says 3-4 for gumby on the website.

We just need to focus on getting everyone right by the time we have our bye and try and get something out of this year in the second half.

Having all these injuries now maybe a blessing in disguise, as it's allowed 3 people to debut and others who wouldn't get a game in our best 22 a chance to show they can play AFL.

We were never going to win the flag this year.

The team vs. Port

ESSENDON
B:
Bachar Houli, Mal Michael, David Myers
HB: Nathan Lovett-Murray, Patrick Ryder, Ricky Dyson
C: Jarrod Atkinson, Jobe Watson, Henry Slattery
HF: Andrew Welsh, Adam McPhee, Darcy Daniher
F: Tom Hislop, Matthew Lloyd, Andrew Lovett
Foll: David Hille, Brent Stanton, Leroy Jetta
I/C (from): Tom Bellchambers, Courtney Johns, Jason Johnson, Angus Monfries, Jay Nash, Jay Neagle, Tayte Pears
In: Atkinson, Bellchambers, Hislop, Jetta, Johnson, Myers, Neagle
Out: Fletcher (groin), Laycock, Ramanauskas (virus), Reimers (foot), Winderlich (groin)

Bit surprised that Daniher didnt get a game, who will end up being emergencies?

I reckon Hislop, Johns, & Negale.

The team vs. Port

ESSENDON
B:
I/C (from): Tom Bellchambers, Courtney Johns, Jason Johnson, Angus Monfries, Jay Nash, Jay Neagle, Tayte Pears
Out: Fletcher (groin), Laycock, Ramanauskas (virus), Reimers (foot), Winderlich (groin)

Are you taking the piss? IMO Neagle, JJ and Monfries will miss.

The team vs. Port

ESSENDON
B:

Huh?

Not sure but Reimers got through training 2day by all reports

yeah i just saw that on the channel 10 news; footage from today of him training, so as i said earlier, must be a precaution.

and i must say, as frustrating as this is for all of us - not to mention the club themselves - maybe it is a blessing in disguise. we were never going to do anything more than make up numbers in the eight this year; our window is in a couple of years. think of collingwood, port, brisbane; they all (due to injuries, or otherwise) blooded a ridiculous amount of youngsters a few years back, and it paid dividends. hopefully by about round 15 we will have a full-strength side, and imagine the confidence and experience gained by the youngters in this nightmare patch. with the added experience, they will be closer to reaching their potential than had they been otherwise, and we will hopefully have a very positive dilemma in quality players missing games due to the depth of our side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back