Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, great to hear he saw this thread!:thumbsu:

Here he is in a Richmond guernsey for the first time.:(

scaled.php

Boooooooooooo Booooooooooooooo

Sorry about that. Couldn't help myself.

_

Good luck big guy. Brilliant bloke, definately deserves to be top dog (should that be tiger?) No doubt that tiger fans are gonna love him. Sad to see him go, but all the best except against us:thumbsu::D:thumbsu:

Good luck big guy. Brilliant bloke, definately deserves to be top dog (should that be tiger?) No doubt that tiger fans are gonna love him. Sad to see him go, but all the except against us:thumbsu::D:thumbsu:

Well that first interview has gone a long way already, he is exactly how you all said he is.
It's not often that a bloke leaves a club and every single supporter has nothing but good things to say about him.

Well that first interview has gone a long way already, he is exactly how you all said he is.
It's not often that a bloke leaves a club and every single supporter has nothing but good things to say about him.

Damn straight! So you lot better be nice to our Ivan, otherwise you will have some angry crows supporters to deal with ;)

I'll miss having him around the club. He's just such a great guy.

I'm having a total brain fade here so somebody can help me out...one of my fav ivan maric moments is when the crows were handballing out of defense and the ball gets to ivan who keeps on running straight on and absolutely mows down an opposition player and keeps on going, resulting in a good link up play and a goal. Can anyone remember what team this was against? I'm sure its on youtube somewhere but I can't find it! I think it was sometime during 2010.

I'm having a total brain fade here so somebody can help me out...one of my fav ivan maric moments is when the crows were handballing out of defense and the ball gets to ivan who keeps on running straight on and absolutely mows down an opposition player and keeps on going, resulting in a good link up play and a goal. Can anyone remember what team this was against? I'm sure its on youtube somewhere but I can't find it! I think it was sometime during 2010.

3:55

[YOUTUBE]uYRB1ahFjEM&feature=fvsr [/YOUTUBE]

I will always remember that goal he kicked in his first game, on a wet Footy Park against Poort. We ended up belting them that night. :thumbsu:

Or the big celebration when he snapped that goal close range against Essendon (the shoot out) :)
Thought a blood vessel was about to burst.
Good luck Ivan

Now the big Drago is officially a Tiger, I would like to thank him for his services. You always knew that despite some obvious athletic limitations that big Ivan will ALWAYS give you everything he has.

The best thing I love about his is his genuine love and care for his team mates. If one of them gets picked off, big Ivan is the first one standing up for them and looking for some blood....speaking from the personal experience, its the balkan passion! :D :thumbsu:

He deserved to go somewhere where he will get a regular game and we did the right thing by him. He has been as exceptional team man and an absolute champion of a bloke. I am sure his presence in the change rooms and around the club will be missed!

Best of luck big fella and I hope you have a ripping career at Richmond! :thumbsu: ... you will always have the utmost respect from this Adelaide Crows fan and from many more.

All the best, except when you play us of course! ;) :thumbsu:

Classy post. Respect!!!:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[youtube]852FZ7zzC0U&start=150[/youtube]
2 and a half minutes into this.
edit: beaten.

Loved that bump and so did the commentators. My other fave was in a big game v Collingwood over there I think it was in 2010 he kicked the first goal of the game from outside 50 and it bounced through. He was pumped on that occasion too!

Heard him interviewed on SEN this morning. Not too inspiring if truth be told, sounded like Ivan had just got out of bed. All I found out was that his old man is a Tigers fan, he was attracted by the chance to play under Hardwick and he made up his mind to leave us before Sando was appointed.

Otherwise he just answered in the affirmative to the lines Maher and Watson fed him re. playing with Martin and Cotchin, bringing aggression to the table etc.

Heard him interviewed on SEN this morning. Not too inspiring if truth be told, sounded like Ivan had just got out of bed. All I found out was that his old man is a Tigers fan, he was attracted by the chance to play under Hardwick and he made up his mind to leave us before Sando was appointed.

Otherwise he just answered in the affirmative to the lines Maher and Watson fed him re. playing with Martin and Cotchin, bringing aggression to the table etc.

I heard that too, uninspiring is spot on. Sounded half asleep, even a few yes/no answers. Gonna find it hard to end up in the media I think.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back