I've got a funny feeling about Fev

Remove this Banner Ad

I told Rocket that I would buy one now!;)

you know I love your posts mate...:thumbsu:

(once I read one on a flight back from Sydney, I started it just before take off and I couldnt look away, I didnt even feel the plane land I was that into it...:thumbsu:)

you know I love your posts mate...:thumbsu:

(once I read one on a flight back from Sydney, I started it just before take off and I couldnt look away, I didnt even feel the plane land I was that into it...:thumbsu:)

Thanks Bez! I know that.
I love the balance you add to any argument. Even when you & I have a good discussion on here I really appreciate your point of view & have often come off the computer having a good think about something that I may have posted! That's a good thing Bez!

So are you happy with how it has fallen into place thus far?

Thanks Bez! I know that.
I love the balance you add to any argument. Even when you & I have a good discussion on here I really appreciate your point of view & have often come off the computer having a good think about something that I may have posted! That's a good thing Bez!

So are you happy with how it has fallen into place thus far?

Not exactly over the moon about anything, and going into some very lean drafting years we should be a little more aggressive now and use our picks/trades and cash wisely, I think we dropped a few catches so to speak to be honest, but I pulled up from commenting in the rate our trading thread for the fear of upsetting the great lovefest goin on there..

Not exactly over the moon about anything, and going into some very lean drafting years we should be a little more aggressive now and use our picks/trades and cash wisely, I think we dropped a few catches so to speak to be honest, but I pulled up from commenting in the rate our trading thread for the fear of upsetting the great lovefest goin on there..

The Jolly one gets to me a little! Probably because the Pies got him. Not to mention that we finally get his best year out of him & now he wants to go. But to be honest, I thought we were really lucky to get what we did for Bazza. This clearly helped us with the two Hawthorn boys.
They'll be good for us.

Feel the LUURVEEE

WHAT BLOSSOMING ROMANCE

THIS IS NOT A RELIABLE MEDIA SOURCE!

http://www.vexnews.com/news/6719/cage-this-beast-brendan-fevolas-sexual-assault-exposed/

But, despite the incident being exaggerated (the bit re: on the floor) it collaborates with some pretty reliable sources.... that the main "action" happened in the toilets (worse in the mens!)

Note: Sydney have the highest female% membership of any AFL CLUB!:thumbsu:

The feeling aint funny!... but all ought breathe a sigh of relief at 2pm today!

Poor Mrs Alex Fevola!:eek:

Confirmed to Brisbane:

Brendan Fevola and pick 27 to Brisbane. Lachie Henderson and Pick 12 to Carlton.

We can breathe a sigh of relief.

Pick 12 + Henderson from Brisbane for him. Bradshaw, Fev and Brown in the same forward line. :eek:
Nice assortment of talls Brisbane have assembled: Brown, fev, Bradshaw, Clark, Charman, Merrett, Leuenberger.

Nice assortment of talls Brisbane have assembled: Brown, fev, Bradshaw, Clark, Charman, Merrett, Leuenberger.

Voss is looking pretty ambitious - his trading suggests he is looking for a premiership in the next couple of seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm with you stat! Out of curiosity though, who do you think are our derby (rival) opponents?

West Coast and Saints are the two rivals I think of. Our derby will be around in two years when WS comes in.

West Coast and Saints are the two rivals I think of. Our derby will be around in two years when WS comes in.

Being a blood, it was always Melb and especially Nth Melb (for me anyway) but I'm really looking forward to kicking some WS arse. I can't wait to belt them by over 100pts for the first time (1st game) just like GC. It's gonna be pathetic for these two teams IMO.

Edit: I hated (and still do) Essendon because I had to follow them around...but at least I got a pie/coke/chips etc!

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a funny feeling about Fev

Remove this Banner Ad

Back