News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon that could have been a chance if we liked Phillipou, but now we're off him, who knows.

One of the top Vic mids should be there at 5, we might be more inclined to keep it.
I have:

North: sheezel
West coast: wardlaw
GWS: maybe busslinger
Essendon: tsatas

Who would we pick? Hewett? I don't think west coast will pick him before wardlaw.

I reckon that could have been a chance if we liked Phillipou, but now we're off him, who knows.

One of the top Vic mids should be there at 5, we might be more inclined to keep it.
Im not doubting the poster, I just cant believe we are not into him, because of his family background being Port supporters.

Surely there must be other issues?

Im not doubting the poster, I just cant believe we are not into him, because of his family background being Port supporters.

Surely there must be other issues?
That would absolutely not be true.

Only two other people on the planet have played more league games at Thebarton Oval than his Grandfather.

I listened to a podcast the other day and Mattaes said his Dad and Peter (his Grandfather) were "Eagle heads". He said he was a Power supporter but unlike the usual stereotype, he "didn't hate the Crows".

That would absolutely not be true.

Only two other people on the planet have played more league games at Thebarton Oval than his Grandfather.

I listened to a podcast the other day and Mattaes said his Dad and Peter (his Grandfather) were "Eagle heads". He said he was a Power supporter but unlike the usual stereotype, he "didn't hate the Crows".
Did you read my post?

I didnt say I believed this, Im just going off what another poster said.

Red Flags. Please quote facts. Is he a druggy or crim. His parents may be over enthusiastic about him but no red flags I have heard. He is a top player that we will regret not going after.
i have no idea about these red flags - again i am purely requoting some other peoples feedback on this board

that wasnt my point. my point was if we trade firsts i guarantee GC will take phillipou out of spite as their pick is before ours and they would be assuming thats who we are picking

DO NOT TRADE pick 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Red Flags. Please quote facts. Is he a druggy or crim. His parents may be over enthusiastic about him but no red flags I have heard. He is a top player that we will regret not going after.
Whatever the case Volbeat has offered some commentary there and i'd personally not be second guessing him unless there was hard facts otherwise

I reckon a double whammy Rankine and Hollands for pick 5 would be the greatest trade of all time
I’d give up our 2022 1st and our 2023 1st for Rankine and Hollands in a heartbeat.

Hollands is exactly what we need. Rather spend our top picks on known quantities than have the morons at the club wondering what to spend them on whilst saying ridiculous shit like “oh, we see some red flags with that kid so we probably wont go near him” about the top end talent. if the rumour is correct.

And the problem is.. I’d be more inclined to believe the rumour is true more than it isnt.. given the moronic “Good kid that comes from a good family“ bullshit they love to trot out whilst picking failures with our top picks..

they have form in this space.

i have no idea about these red flags - again i am purely requoting some other peoples feedback on this board

that wasnt my point. my point was if we trade firsts i guarantee GC will take phillipou out of spite as their pick is before ours and they would be assuming thats who we are picking

DO NOT TRADE pick 5
Clubs dont waste high draft picks to spite other teams, they will obey their talent order.

Rather spend our top picks on known quantities than have the morons at the club wondering what to spend them on whilst saying ridiculous s**t like “oh, we see some red flags with that kid so we probably wont go near him” about the top end talent. if the rumour is correct.

And the problem is.. I’d be more inclined to believe the rumour is true more than it isnt.. given the moronic “Good kid that comes from a good family“ bullshit they love to trot out whilst picking failures with our top picks..

they have form in this space.
what an absolutely crap post - on so many delusional levels

Glad you liked it
Haha, this will be interesting and insightful :)

Whats your issue with our 'form' of the last 2 years adding Dawson, Rachele, TT and very likely Rankine? 4 All Australian potential types over coming years. And a fit Pedlar could add to this list of A Graders. The more pertinent question is has ANY other club drafted/traded as well in the last 2 years? Add Soligo, Nank and Taylor and the year before Shoey and Worrell and any non-clown poster would see we are more likely top quartile in drafting and trading in recent years rather than the opposite.

I look forward to your balanced and intelligent response (and please no quoting voices in your head again)

EDIT - clearly needed my morning coffee as also left out Berry (and Cook) from the 2020 draft period.

Still waiting patiently for a response

Last edited:
I have:

North: sheezel
West coast: wardlaw
GWS: maybe busslinger
Essendon: tsatas

Who would we pick? Hewett? I don't think west coast will pick him before wardlaw.
For our needs Mackenzie before Hewett. Hewett is more of what we already have, Mackenzie is fast & has elite kicking ability & has enough grunt to get his own ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back