News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that a lot of people don't understand is the AFL is basically professional wrestling, it's sports entertainment.

Rankine will get to us and we don't have to give GC anything, legally. We will though, to keep up the facade.

The opposition supporters thinking they are a chance for Rankine in the preseason are basically the same people who think wrestling is real.
We’re the midget that King Kong Bundy killed.

How can the dickhead say we are being difficult when he doesn’t even know what we’ve proposed?

My guess would be Gold Coast are feeding him intel to pressure Adelaide via the media into a better trade. The same way Sydney tried and very badly failed last year.

Hopefully the Crows being 'difficult' is actually AFC being strong and not getting reamed - the other trades pending will set all of the cogs in motion and give the football world something else to discuss.

The football media are worse than our board at this time of year bored and fleshing out and rerunning stories to cover their time - speaking poo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Healy is a saints supporter. St Kilda havent won a flag since 66. Their big chance outside of 2010 was 1997 when they went into the match as big favourites and we knocked them off. I suspect he looks at the crows as we do towards Richmond.
None of that is correct. He played for Melbourne and Sydney.

Just a traditionalist. Always goes harder at non vics than vics. Excluding Sydney.

Disagree with that. Healy has traditionally been much more supportive of Non Vic teams. Over the journey he would be arguably the least vic bias senior journo/commentator

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Healy is a saints supporter. St Kilda havent won a flag since 66. Their big chance outside of 2010 was 1997 when they went into the match as big favourites and we knocked them off. I suspect he looks at the crows as we do towards Richmond.

Former Melbourne great, and Brownlow medalist for Sydney is a St Kilda supporter is he?????

Wow

He wouldn't care about Stkilda now.
Tbh I couldn't care less who he barracks for but I've heard him say "On the Couch" from memory that he's been a saints supporter since he was a kid. If he hates the crows I would imagine 97 would be a factor. He likely doesn't hate the crows anyway and is just talking to a pro vic audience.

Hopefully the Crows being 'difficult' is actually AFC being strong and not getting reamed - the other trades pending will set all of the cogs in motion and give the football world something else to discuss.

The football media are worse than our board at this time of year bored and fleshing out and rerunning stories to cover their time - speaking poo!
McClure's version of being difficult is that Adelaide isn't prepared to give more than pick 4 (sic) which is his "starting point".
I would think pick 5 is closer to the end point with either a split and/or something coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back