News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen Rowe is just pissed off at the crows for delisting Jimmy.

First he said the club has overstated their welcome in the SANFL after smashing Norwood. And now this Jn Rioli shit.

Should leave his personal feelings out of his job.

First he said the club has overstated their welcome in the SANFL after smashing Norwood. And now this Jn Rioli s**t.

Honestly thing the 650 is correct on Junior I heard another source with exact same figure this morning. It has other players fuming 😤

First he said the club has overstated their welcome in the SANFL after smashing Norwood. And now this Jn Rioli s**t.

Rowey has been like
The Office GIF

In relation to Rankine because he's taking his son's spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowe has not been delisted

Yet

We haven’t won one for 25 years and whilst anything is possible, there’s no guarantees and Rioli already has one in the bank
Cool. Aaron Keating has a premiership. Has he had a better career than Patrick Dangerfield?

Rowey just said that Rioli will have a better career than Rankine. Depressing if true

Um…. So?

Who gives a rat’s what Rowe says about anything?

Is there anyone in the football world not related to Rioli (27) that would take him over Rankine (22).

Right now we are the less likely to get a premiership next season. We are zero chance, they are something above that!!

I wouldn’t swap our position for the power’s - I just don’t see them winning it with the current list … whereas I see our trajectory at least has potential.

Rioli is not looking for success - he wants a pay cheque. Good luck to him.

Dunkley is a good player - you can’t get everyone. Not at the top of my want list, but let’s not pretend he’s not a good pick up for the Power.

Um…. So?

Is there anyone in the football world not related to Rioli (27) that would take him over Rankine (22).

Right now we are the less likely to get a premiership next season. We are zero chance, they are something above that!!

I wouldn’t swap our position for the power’s - I just don’t see them winning it with the current list … whereas I see our trajectory at least has potential.

Dunkley is a good player - you can’t get everyone. Not at the top of my want list, but let’s not pretend he’s not a good pick up for the Power.

The Rioli family know Football. I doubt any of them are taking Junior over Rankine either.

Um…. So?

Don't disagree. Was surprised at the statement mostly, and that there is that opinion out there.

Dunkley I'm not sure would improve us significantly in areas we desperately need, while he is quality he's similar in style to the mids we already have, can see he would be good for port though.

Last edited:
Rowey just said that Rioli will have a better career than Rankine. Depressing if true

WTF?

Rioli is 27, missed two years due to trying to hide the fact that he was taking drugs, has a history of being in less than peak physical condition and pretty much all but said he was coming to Port because of the money.

Is Rowie cracking the shits because Rankine is coming in at the expensive of his lad?

WTF?

Rioli is 27, missed two years due to trying to hide the fact that he was taking drugs, has a history of being in less than peak physical condition and pretty much all but said he was coming to Port because of the money.

Is Rowie cracking the shits because Rankine is coming in at the expensive of his lad?
Seems that way

WTF?

It's a comment that guarantee's caller feedback .....and that's Rowe's job ...to stimulate talkback & the old Port v Crows player comparison is a 100% guarantee

You’ll need to ask Rowie, I’m just passing on what he said
I would prefer to pass on anything Rowe says.

I have basically stopped listening to the drive show since he & Bicks took over.

I felt dumber listening to those clowns.

May as well listen to music...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back