Player Watch #?: Jack Darling - has officially been traded to NM from WCE in exchange for #67 - welcome Jack

Remove this Banner Ad

Subjecting his family to roo, roo, roo. Jy wont even put a guernsey on his dog 😤

On another note, I’m looking forward to crash and bash type,chest marking that will be going on in our forward line if we go back to how we played at the start of the year. From Curtis, Darling and Zuurhar - there will be some pretty reckless and chaotic forward marking prowess that we haven’t seen before. You can add Ford to that too if he gets his shit together.
Funny you say that - I was playing around with the forward 6 and including Chom in there (he may well start back) but a 6 of

hf - Zurhaar Chom Wardlaw
f - Curtis Larkey Darling

would be one hell of a tackling machine. All bar Larkey go hard on the tackle and would have defenders looking over their shoulder.

Whether they can kick enough goals is another matter but as you say it would get pretty chaotic in there with that 6 up front.

Joining Welcome Home GIF

I was already in Jack's corner, but that's made me love him more already.

Funny you say that - I was playing around with the forward 6 and including Chom in there (he may well start back) but a 6 of

hf - Zurhaar Chom Wardlaw
f - Curtis Larkey Darling

would be one hell of a tackling machine. All bar Larkey go hard on the tackle and would have defenders looking over their shoulder.

Whether they can kick enough goals is another matter but as you say it would get pretty chaotic in there with that 6 up front.
I like the idea of Wardlaw spending time up forward. The ball would not come back out

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #?: Jack Darling - has officially been traded to NM from WCE in exchange for #67 - welcome Jack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back