Judd may miss

Remove this Banner Ad

Not wanting to state the obvious here, but it's only Monday afternoon, and we don't play until Saturday night. That gives him a reasonable amount of time to get over what he has got - anything from a chest infection to pneumonia.

Having had a chest infection recently, it does take a few days to shake off, but I suspect that they will name him, and give him right up until Saturday night until they make their final decision.

I'd say he's fine surly it would have been on the carlton website if he was injured or crook :rolleyes:

Spot on there. Anyone else see the Breaking News story on the club site this morning? Barassi to Carlton. :thumbsu:

Can confrm Judd was not at the club today at all dont know anymore hopefully not to bad.

I would imagine if he has a flu/chest infection he would be isolated from the rest of the playing group to ensure he doesn't pass on the infection. If it is a chest infection the right antibiotics should see his health start improving within approx 48 hours & the infection cleared up within 5 days.

Spot on there. Anyone else see the Breaking News story on the club site this morning? Barassi to Carlton. :thumbsu:

if i could get into the crappy and buggy site maybe i could have seen it!!! :p

I would imagine if he has a flu/chest infection he would be isolated from the rest of the playing group to ensure he doesn't pass on the infection. If it is a chest infection the right antibiotics should see his health start improving within approx 48 hours & the infection cleared up within 5 days.

thanks Doc

while u are at it.......i have some irritation between my toes

any help?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if this has anything to do with the heavy knock he took just before quarter time. He was hunched over for a fair while and gasping for air.:eek: Hope it's not anything worse than a chest infection.

I'll get the Vics rub for you Juddy

IF Judd's crook he shouldn't play, he should be replaced by Walker who I am willing to bet will fill his shoes better than most think.

As good as his endurance is this type of thing knocks endurance around and he won't get as much game time/midfield time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd may miss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back