Judd may miss

Remove this Banner Ad

Just heard on the news that it may be bronchial pneumonia, and he may miss the rest of the season!

Bear in mind that it is April Fools Day today, so it could be bullshit.

Still... poor guy, if its true, it doesn't sound good!

Just heard on the news that it may be bronchial pneumonia, and he may miss the rest of the season!

Bear in mind that it is April Fools Day today, so it could be bullshit.

Still... poor guy, if its true, it doesn't sound good!

Heard the same thing on NOVA, and Dave Hughes sh.t himself. They completely sucked him in.

According to a news service this morning, Judd actually came down with the Flu on Saturday morning, and Ratts expects him to be right for Saturday night. In fact, he believes he should be at the club today.

I don't think he can get over the flu in 1 week. Usually with the flu your bed stricken for about 4 days, followed by a week of recovering your strength slowly. So if he's training today he didn't have the flu.

I read in the age this morning that he would be back at training today...he might not be at 100% but it looks like he'll play this weekend.
As for the break up story...well, I don't want to click on the link and it is april fools day......

I don't think he can get over the flu in 1 week. Usually with the flu your bed stricken for about 4 days, followed by a week of recovering your strength slowly. So if he's training today he didn't have the flu.

that only applies to us mere motals. we're talkin bout Chris Judd here. he once died then came back three days later

bluejesusnf2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ratten saying he was down at the club doing weights this AM.

Also said Fev still slightly sore but over the worst of the heel pain.

Spin? Who knows. Fingers crossed.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/74166/default.aspx

CARLTON coach Brett Ratten has laughed off reports that an ailing skipper Chris Judd is in doubt for this week's clash against the Brisbane Lions.

A flu-ridden Judd missed a training session earlier this week, but Ratten maintained there was no doubt about his availability.

"I heard on the news today he was out for the year and he has got bronchitis or pneumonia or something like that, but he was actually down in the weights room.

"He will be fine. He might take it easy today but he'll go for a run tomorrow. He will play for sure."

Ratten also gave star forward Brendan Fevola his fitness seal of approval and admitted the match committee had some difficult decisions to make with the availability of Shaun Grigg and Andrew Walker for round two.

Herald Sun version

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,25274197-19742,00.html

BRETT Ratten today dismissed rumors that illlness would keep Chris Judd out of Saturday night's game against Brisbane. The Blues' coach said Judd was nearly recovered from a bout of the flu and, while he will be rested from a closed session later today, the coach assured the gun onballer is ready to lead against the Lions at Etihad Stadium.

"I heard on the news today he was out for the year, that he has bronchitis or pneumonia or something like that. But he was actually down in the weights room doing weights, so that was the furtherest from the truth," Ratten said.

"He's fine. We might look after him a bit today, but he'll go for a run or do something else tomorrow and he'll play this week.

"He just had the common flu. He got it late on Saturday and we just had to make sure he recovered right."

Ratten said a heel injury that ace full-forward Brendan Fevola carried through the opening round win against Richmond was nearly healed to allow him to join full training this week.

"He was a little bit sore, but we got him through (against the Tigers). He'll train today and whether we train him Friday, he's pretty much through the worst of it now. There might be a little bit lingering, but it's not too bad," the Blues coach said.

"It will gradually improve. There's just a little spot there and it's slowly going away. This might be the last week or it or it might be fine by the weekend."

I'll make it a priority to pop into training on the Friday to make sure the slack geriatric actually shows. Otherwise, back to the west :) Methinks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd may miss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back