Judd may miss

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully Juddy will be ok by the weekend.

Love listening to Ratts speak. His passion for our club is enormous and his footy smarts really shine through.

Access all areas - Mitch Robinson. Stay tuned :thumbsu:

Reckon the Access All Areas segment needs some work. Still great to see the folks so excited. Mitch doesn't look like his father much. Forget Sidebottom, this bloke is the real steal deal. :thumbsu:

Agreed

I would imagine if he has a flu/chest infection he would be isolated from the rest of the playing group to ensure he doesn't pass on the infection. If it is a chest infection the right antibiotics should see his health start improving within approx 48 hours & the infection cleared up within 5 days.

More pharmaceuticals are the key to success. Doors still open Judd! Come on down for the good oil!

About time you showed up Guns - I thought virus(es?) were contagious not infections :confused:

Yeah, good one, C-Man. Like there's a special soap just for wool. Idiot!

sheep_dip_postcard-p239626518640-1.jpg

About time you showed up Guns - I thought virus(es?) were contagious not infections :confused:
contagious- - to touch
communicable such as a disease that may be transmitted by direct or indirect contact

infectious
capable of causing an infection , caused by an infection

I guess you can be infectious but not contagious if you are like say alpha and never leave your room

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Judd has come down with something. Is currently on anti-biotics and is having chest x-rays today. Thinks it could be pneumonia. Heard this from a mate of mine that is good mates with the great man...

Hope its only a flu or something!! :confused:
That kind of source isn't reliable for me.

According to a news service this morning, Judd actually came down with the Flu on Saturday morning, and Ratts expects him to be right for Saturday night. In fact, he believes he should be at the club today.

I'd imagine there would be no way that Judd will miss on Saturday night.

News source was Brett Ratten on SEN this morning. Said Judd had been at home in bed with the Flu and that he was coming into the club this afternoon to be re-assessed but that he would be OK for the game on the weekend.

they should just rest him i reckon... we don't need him to beat the lions.

hadley will do that hard work, and the rest of our midfield will tear it up.

plus I don't have judd in my DT team, so I'm happy for him to sit out =P

they should just rest him i reckon... we don't need him to beat the lions.

hadley will do that hard work, and the rest of our midfield will tear it up.

plus I don't have judd in my DT team, so I'm happy for him to sit out =P

you'd be happy to sacrifise a potential victory for your club? because judd isn't in your dream team?...fantasy football maybe ruining our game haha

He has been ill for 3 days already so even if he's ill for another 2 that would mean he'd be right by Thus and then another 2 days on to-p of that for the game, so you'd reckon he'd be almost certainly right to go.

Even if he's not 100% tip top, you still play him bec he takes the best tagger, and maybe play him near goal for a bit more than usual.

He's not much of a worry in my view.

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd may miss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back