Judd to dees - J.Frawley to saints for pick 9 and picks 4, 9 and 21 to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

look to have him? based on what? SEN, bigfooty? when judd first mentioned he was moving back to vic, everyone said carlton was the front runner. a week later it was collingwood, now all of a sudden its melbourne? whats next, essendon will get him for for the johnson boys and #6 ?

look to have him? based on what? SEN, bigfooty? when judd first mentioned he was moving back to vic, everyone said carlton was the front runner. a week later it was collingwood, now all of a sudden its melbourne? whats next, essendon will get him for for the johnson boys and #6 ?

You have a point. Would be funny if he ended up choosing someone else. Is it growing rumour from different sources or just one rumour being pushed along by the masses? Who knows? I have a feeling the Dees have him though. :)

or west coast leaked it to try n get more picks/players from carlton/collingwood. it's all bullshit until judd comes out and says where he wants to go.

or west coast leaked it to try n get more picks/players from carlton/collingwood. it's all bullshit until judd comes out and says where he wants to go.

Some of the bull that goes on in here is amazing. Trade week hasn't even begun and it's all media speculation at this point. Until Judd comes out and says so then nothing is for certain.

I understand that but we are being told that Josh Kennedy isn't worth anything at all. A KPP 20 years old, taken at #4.

Our big offer seemed to be #3, #20 and Kennedy but it wasn't good enough. Now they may be taking #4, #9, #21 instead.

Well our picks are one higher and #3 has much more value than #4 if the Eagles have a player in mind. Based on that ... Kennedy + upgrading two picks is not considered as good as #9. I think that is ridiculous.

Quite simply, Carlton were not going to be in the picture unless we got reemed for Pick 1 and/or Fevola or an established gun. The fact that we had all the ammunition counts against us because we weren't willing to use it, while the others in contention didn't have the picks to begin with so they are looked upon more favourably for giving them all up.

Screw them, I wasn't looking forward to being anyones bitch in this trade.
Our offer may be better but it means nothing if Judd decides he'd rather go to Melb. At this stage we THINK that Judd wants to go to Melb only and that is their offer. We don't yet know that WC will accept that offer. Long way to go still.

This was said by Brain Taylor..Was supposed to be announced tonight??

:thumbsdown: What a load of absolute crap! Where are Melbourne going to get pick 9 from and why would they trade Frawley. Also, how happy would Frawley be to go to the Weagles

Another thing, the so-called odds for Judd going to Melbourne - $2.30 how much has this to do with with some muppet trying to put $20,000 on the Dees getting Judd and the Bookees covering their arses.

If Pratt wants Judd at Carlton - the deal will be done.

We are on the way in 2008.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

:thumbsdown: What a load of absolute crap! Where are Melbourne going to get pick 9 from and why would they trade Frawley. Also, how happy would Frawley be to go to the Weagles

Another thing, the so-called odds for Judd going to Melbourne - $2.30 how much has this to do with with some muppet trying to put $20,000 on the Dees getting Judd and the Bookees covering their arses.

If Pratt wants Judd at Carlton - the deal will be done.

We are on the way in 2008.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Read the trade again mate... should answer those questions.

Absolutely, I hate to see the havoc he could create at the Pies or the Dons (maybe not the Dons with their E Grade coach). Melbourne is a nice choice because it will make them competitive without being a flag threat!

Yeah I know the Deeees beat us twice this year, both games were who could give a rats a**e about the results games.

so are you saying you would've won

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our offer may be better but it means nothing if Judd decides he'd rather go to Melb. At this stage we THINK that Judd wants to go to Melb only and that is their offer. We don't yet know that WC will accept that offer. Long way to go still.

well if they don't accept it then they'll lose him for nothing so they can say no all they want but eventually they'll have to accept

Melbourne will trade picks 4 and 9, but doubt very much they will give WC pick 21 also. Super deal for WC if true :thumbsu:

There are so many rumours about Judd at the moment, and I don't like to add to them, but I was told this last week and I was told again last night that Carlton had offered Judd the captaincy and would offer up picks 3, 20 and Josh Kennedy to the Eagles. Fevola and pick 1 are not negotiable.
Also heard that Josh is more than willing to go home.

Admittedly I got this information second hand, but the person who told me still maintains it to be true.

Also heard that Lance is more than likely gone!

Let's all wait and see.

There are so many rumours about Judd at the moment, and I don't like to add to them, but I was told this last week and I was told again last night that Carlton had offered Judd the captaincy and would offer up picks 3, 20 and Josh Kennedy to the Eagles. Fevola and pick 1 are not negotiable.
Also heard that Josh is more than willing to go home.

Admittedly I got this information second hand, but the person who told me still maintains it to be true.

Also heard that Lance is more than likely gone!

Let's all wait and see.
Wasn't by any chance jim wilson of the Herald Sun:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd to dees - J.Frawley to saints for pick 9 and picks 4, 9 and 21 to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back