Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time there was a genuine "Power" chant at the footy, and I mean a good one. Not just isolated ones from the cheersquad. It's at least been a year and a bit. Our crowds are so devoid of life. It's sad.

When was the last time there was a genuine "Power" chant at the footy, and I mean a good one. Not just isolated ones from the cheersquad. It's at least been a year and a bit. Our crowds are so devoid of life. It's sad.

Used to love this during NGI.

It's just dead now, though. And fair enough too.

To be fair it was pretty good during the Geelong game. But yeah, on the whole the crowd is definitely down.

Last minute against Geelong. You might have been at home.

Last minute against Geelong. You might have been at home.

I was there. However that's like 1 home game in 20+

We just aren't a momentum side that gets that sort of thing going.

EDIT: Well...we aren't a momentum side on the positive side of things.

I was there. However that's like 1 home game in 20+

We just aren't a momentum side that gets that sort of thing going.

EDIT: Well...we aren't a momentum side on the positive side of things.
The crowd doesn't bother unless it's obvious we're going to win, because they've had enough of doing it for the side to still shit the bed from what should be unloseable positions. It's the anti-Janus position of the bad vibes from the team has infected the crowd. If the side got to being competitive against decent opposition when games are on the line it'd come out again, but that's not happening until post Hinkley.

I can't really remember. But round 4 2015 vs Hawthorn when we were about to be up 68 to 10 halfway through the 2nd quarter sticks out to me.

Someone may have already posted a link to this, but just wondering if anything knows anything about D Granger doing the activities as described in this reddit post.

From reading the thread, it seems that it isn't unusual for him to do odd things, but just hoping he is getting the help he needs. Hopefully someone from the club checks-in with him occasionally, though i'm sure they do everything they can.

Someone may have already posted a link to this, but just wondering if anything knows anything about D Granger doing the activities as described in this reddit post.

From reading the thread, it seems that it isn't unusual for him to do odd things, but just hoping he is getting the help he needs. Hopefully someone from the club checks-in with him occasionally, though i'm sure they do everything they can.

That's some hardcore paranoid delusions there.

.? Illuminati

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was posted in the /r/adelaide subreddit today, this is Dave Granger apparently

Very sad :(

Interesting. This has gotta be driven by the consultancy arm of PwC and them wanting to hook into our China network. Not much benefit to the traditional accounting departments of PwC in this sponsorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back