List Mgmt. List management 2022-2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evans looks a different type of small forward. More a marking type which we looked for in Tobin Cox. Gives us another option, hope he does well.

Evans looks a different type of small forward. More a marking type which we looked for in Tobin Cox. Gives us another option, hope he does well.
Yeah but there's a reason we delisted Tobin Cox despite his good SANFL form, isn't there? Because that kind of player doesn't work at AFL level. We're wasting our time recruiting another one.

What's the knock on Frederick?
He is a short half back flanker who has defensive deficiencies and doesn't do a whole heap with the ball. He isn't terrible, but Port has shit loads of half backs and most are better than him.

Most here believed his only real hope at AFL level is a small forward type role where he can use his speed and agility better.

Re- Port's small forward issues, if Fanta continues to struggle to get on the park, Williams does not progress, and McEntee stays a poor option, wait till next year.

We can choose someone from Zane Duursma, Jack DeLean or Ashton Moir - all looking like they'll be ripper prospects.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re- Port's small forward issues, if Fanta continues to struggle to get on the park, Williams does not progress, and McEntee stays a poor option, wait till next year.

We can choose someone from Zane Duursma, Jack DeLean or Ashton Moir - all looking like they'll be ripper prospects.
We don't have a first round pick, though I guess we could hope that Collingwood tank so bad next year that their second rounder becomes a first rounder.

Sydney Stack is a better option than Francis Evans as a DFA.

Francis Evans is going to be the next Josh Mahoney, and he's going to be my buddy for FY23.

This relationship has worked out very well for Tobin Cox, Jed McEntee and Taj Schofield in the past. I'm quite excited by the year to come.

I wonder how many more teams need to delist players? I think Poulter hasn't got a contract yet liked him in his draft yr thoughts?

I wonder how many more teams need to delist players? I think Poulter hasn't got a contract yet liked him in his draft yr thoughts?
Much better option than Evans IMO, but we've already committed to Evans and we don't have any more list space. I read Gold Coast were interested, he might end up there.

Much better option than Evans IMO, but we've already committed to Evans and we don't have any more list space. I read Gold Coast were interested, he might end up there.
I thought we had 1 more spot on the main list after Evans?

We don't have a first round pick, though I guess we could hope that Collingwood tank so bad next year that their second rounder becomes a first rounder.
Our strategy has been to trade up in the draft.
For example, next year someone like Bergman may wish to go home to Melboure; if it did happen I would expect a first rounder for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back