List Mgmt. List Management 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Sinn is a total bust. His efforts on game day all talent (or not) aside are total and utter piss. Hes a ****ing rubbish footballer. If we get something start the goddamn car.

Sinn is a total bust. His efforts on game day all talent (or not) aside are total and utter piss. Hes a ******* rubbish footballer. If we get something start the goddamn car.
Nah. I’d rather keep him and hope he turns into something (a la Williams), then trade him for a pick we’d likely pass on.

Tom Morris saying Essendon want a player for zerk thatcher. Suggested wines in a straight swap

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

charlie-murphy-laugh.gif

If Essendon want Wines it may be an opportunity to grab some value for him. What would Wines' worth be?
I would only do it for First rounder, Considering Tom Mitchell didn't go for much. Not what we can expect

Rather back him in to play inside mid with a good preseason and play Rozee for Mid/FWD. We need a big bull for Finals footy as 3 all had down games.
If we lose wines all a mids are pretty small other than Drew.

I would only do it for First rounder, Considering Tom Mitchell didn't go for much. Not what we can expect

Rather back him in to play inside mid with a good preseason and play Rozee for Mid/FWD. We need a big bull for Finals footy as 3 all had down games.
JHF is a big body and we have SPP we could throw in there. Essendon might give a 28 and a F2?

JHF is a big body and we have SPP we could throw in there. Essendon might give a 28 and a F2?
SPP actuallly looks good in the forward line . Yeah fair call on JHF. Its really weak draft pick 28 will be in 35ish. There likely to be 50-60 picks taken.

Unless Wines wants out, We won't do it.

Hawthorn having a fire sale doesn't affect the value of other players.

Wines definitely wasn't fit enough this season. We need him with other big bodies for those tough game like finals. We got smash in the middle by a big bodied Tom Green, that is an areas we must be better at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sinn is a total bust. His efforts on game day all talent (or not) aside are total and utter piss. Hes a ******* rubbish footballer. If we get something start the goddamn car.
He needs another good preseason, remember he's been injured the majority of the time and only strung games together this season. Give him some time and I think we will see the nest of him.

He needs another good preseason, remember he's been injured the majority of the time and only strung games together this season. Give him some time and I think we will see the nest of him.
Sinn has shown some dash off half-back and jagged a Magaray Medal vote.
Just needs an injury free pre-season where we are crying out for a running wingman.

Wines definitely wasn't fit enough this season. We need him with other big bodies for those tough game like finals. We got smash in the middle by a big bodied Tom Green, that is an areas we must be better at.
You do not trade a Brownlow medalists unless he asks for it.
He must be played in bursts on the ball where he is and in & under player and not a wingman

Trading Sinn now will bite us on the arse
Yeah trading a potential gun wingman when we have been playing the likes of Boak and Wines on the wing is crazy.

Sinn is set for a full preseason and I'm bullish about having Sinn and Bergman on the wings in 2024.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Our wings this year were a massive problem. Duursma, Boak, Wines etc. That is horrendous. Your wings need to be your fittest players (yes Boak and Duursma do run a lot), as they need to run up and back all day. They also are highly critical to cut through the zones and enter inside 50 a lot of the time. They are your play-makers. These 3 guys are most probably our 3 worst ball users on the list (excluding the rucks).

We need to ensure we have the likes of Farrell, Bergman, Sinn, Burgoyne as our wings next year and never again the 3 previous.

Surely we don’t trade Sinn, give him another preseason and hopefully injury free and see what he can do.
We gave up a fair bit to get him.

I’m not sure why we didn’t trial others through the midfield in patches, SPP, DBJ, Duursma, Burton, etc but we were clearly caught out at the end of the season.

Rozee, Butters and Horne-Francis, were all clearly fatigued and got physically bullied. Wines was no where to be seen but his big body was exactly what we needed. One of Graham, Hewitt or Dunkley would have been bloody handy out there.

If we are to be successful next year we will have to manage our 22 much better because they will still be young and inexperienced. Rotating and resting players will be important and using hardened older players to provide some protection will be critical.

If we are to trade Sinn, we will need to replace him with that type of player. Same with Wines.

Also Wines ain’t leaving, he bought a house on the day of the semi final. Seems to be dropping down roots in Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. List Management 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back