List Management - Trading and Delistings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we trade Minson then we could always grab Wood from willy on the cheap. Has Afl experience and would be serviceable while Campbell develops further.
Wood is (ironically), arguably the biggest soft c##k ever to play afl. Don't want him anywhere near our list

Sorry for the intrusion. What would it take to secure Talia?

Jed Lamb + our first rounder?

Why would we want Jed Lamb? We don't need another 180cm midfielder with ordinary pace, we have 20 of those. You'd need to give up something more IMO. Maybe a KPF like Reid since you now have tippet. We won't be trading Talia anyway he'll be as good if not better than his brother. Solid KPD for 8-10 years.

Sorry for the intrusion. What would it take to secure Talia?

Jed Lamb + our first rounder?

No chance at this stage, I highly doubt Talia will be considered for trade

Sorry to intrude, I am a family friend of Jason Tutt and I was curious with his position at the dogs. Is he likely to be delisted or? I've noticed he hasnt set the world on fire when he does play. Cheers.

Sorry to intrude, I am a family friend of Jason Tutt and I was curious with his position at the dogs. Is he likely to be delisted or? I've noticed he hasnt set the world on fire when he does play. Cheers.

He looks like he's being given a chance to keep his spot. I have a feeling he'll be kept, as we need more players that have his attributes. Had a lot of injuries last year, so has just been trying to build some consistency this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He looks like he's being given a chance to keep his spot. I have a feeling he'll be kept, as we need more players that have his attributes. Had a lot of injuries last year, so has just been trying to build some consistency this year.

Ah that's good. Thanks heaps mate.

And all of a sudden we have another asset in grant. Posted my rant on the mindlessness of the MC not playing him in the autopsy thread, so won't go into that, but don't tell me this guy doesn't have some trade value now at the very least. We've effectively created an asset (if in fact we don't keep him. And I would be in favour of keeping him) by playing him. Better late than never.

The forward line is actually really well balanced if we can add one more key forward (maybe jaksch is that man).

2 talls (jones and jaksch)
2 mediums (stringer and grant)
2 smalls (hunter and dal).

Speed, defensive pressure, marking ability, crumbling, goal-kicking. Nice balance

The forward line is actually really well balanced if we can add one more key forward (maybe jaksch is that man).

Speed, defensive pressure, marking ability, crumbling, goal-kicking. Nice balance
Yeah, I'm still of the opinion we'd be better off going after Jaksch for a realistic price rather than Boyd for some insane ripoff.

I'd like to see Grant back it up for the next few weeks with some solid performances before I lock him in, but he looked pretty good today. Still has very little confidence in taking a risk or going for his first instinct, but that'll come with time in the 1's.

That forward line actually sounds awesome, especially if they, can get their fitness up to scratch. not gonna be a problem for Hunter and Dahl who are progressing well, but Jones is still behind the 8 ball in fitness, Stringer has a lot of work to do and who knows with Grant.

That forward line actually sounds awesome, especially if they, can get their fitness up to scratch. not gonna be a problem for Hunter and Dahl who are progressing well, but Jones is still behind the 8 ball in fitness, Stringer has a lot of work to do and who knows with Grant.
Need goal-kicking mids to add to that as well. Macrae, smith and Stevens can find the goals, but an aish type would top it off nicely.

Has anyone seen Jacksh play this year? I haven't just wondering , cause underage level he always looked far better in defence than up forward

Sorry Mike. I appreciate your enthusiasm but Talia is going to be a serviceable stopper and might play 200 games but he is never going to get near Taylor in terms of skills...
Sorry to bring this argument back but
Jobe Watson was one of the worst kicks in the afl a few years ago, just saying.

Has anyone seen Jacksh play this year? I haven't just wondering , cause underage level he always looked far better in defence than up forward

Was just about to say this. Definitely better down back from what I've seen in the past.

Is a fantastic contested mark and a great kick. Could very easily make it at either end.

So is Michael Hurley but he isn't a forwards arseh*le, will be a great CHB when they start playing him there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back