Player Watch #?: Luke Parker to North - has requested a trade to NM

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuinely considering moving into one of those apartments on Macaulay St (with a view of the ground) so I can watch training now Parker is moving to us.
Well Roo boys it's been a tough week. Getting smashed in another GF and now losing Parks. All I can say is that you are getting one hell of a couple to join your club. Luke & Kate are professionals and considered the glue on and off the field. Luke is exactly what you need amongst your talented midfielders, driving training standards & a leadership voice game day. Don't underestimate Kate's influence off the field with the player partners. She will help galvanize and fix what is happening off field. Quality people who will fast track your club. Like most Swans supporters, my second club for the next three years will be The Roos!

He doesn't get beaten close to every time. Where do you people get this shit. His loss% rate in 1 on 1s was better this year than McGovern, Broad, Pearce, Scrimshaw, Ridley, to name a few. Of all the things to criticise about McDonald, you pick his defending... Jesus Christ
It's more the one on one stuff. He is a defender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #?: Luke Parker to North - has requested a trade to NM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back