Player Watch #?: Luke Parker to North - has requested a trade to NM

Remove this Banner Ad

Day 5 and we still aren't there yet 🙄
I've heard from a lot of people in football, that Bradley Rawlings is a freak negotiator. He ain't buckling for any rhyming reason. Parker (or The Colonel as me and my 8 mates call him) can play the game but you can't have the Swans parading him around Arden St, and then hiding behind Elizabeths skirt.
We have been bent over by the change in demographic in North Melbourne. When I was a little boy, North Melbourne was a vibrant, volatile cocktail of different nationalities. Now all we've got is a cement factory & a lost dogs home (God bless Lord Smith).

For what we would get out of Parker, 40 would be fine for me. Anything more and its just about time to put a fork in it
Yeah, I wouldn't be particularly upset if that's the cost of recruiting him. Obviously wouldn't say no to a better deal than that (a swap of 3rd round picks for example), but his form in the last half of the season and the grand final indicates he still has some solid football in him and he's under contract. Yeah yeah they probably would be happy to get his contract $$$ off the books and Horse already said goodbye to him at the b&f but football's a business.

Yeah, I wouldn't be particularly upset if that's the cost of recruiting him. Obviously wouldn't say no to a better deal than that (a swap of 3rd round picks for example), but his form in the last half of the season and the grand final indicates he still has some solid football in him and he's under contract. Yeah yeah they probably would be happy to get his contract $$$ off the books and Horse already said goodbye to him at the b&f but football's a business.
They have form of being incredibly difficult negotiators, Paply is a fine example of them hell bent on being difficult

I’ll say it again, Sydney are campaigners !

Far enough rejecting a pick in the 60’s but if they are demanding a second rounder and don’t budge, sorry Luke you will be staying in Sydney.

With all the handouts they get as one of the AFL’s love children it’s ****ed up way to treat one of their club champions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brady's incompetence is really harming us with this one (surprise, surprise).

Last year we had the debacle when we traded out our 3rd round pick for Carlton's 2024 4th round from Port (given Chris Davies is to Brady what Coach Red was to Coach Klein pre-Waterboy) and St Kilda gave GWS Carlton's 2024 3rd round pick two picks later.

Objectively we lost out no matter what way you look at it and it's been completely glossed over.

It would be an invaluable pick to potentially package up to the Swans (standalone or part of a downgrade).

Waterboy Danny Oshea GIF

Brady's incompetence is really harming us with this one (surprise, surprise).

Last year we had the debacle when we traded out our 3rd round pick for Carlton's 2024 4th round from Port (given Chris Davies is to Brady what Coach Red was to Coach Klein pre-Waterboy) and St Kilda gave GWS Carlton's 2024 3rd round pick two picks later.

Objectively we lost out no matter what way you look at it and it's been completely glossed over.

It would be an invaluable pick to potentially package up to the Swans (standalone or part of a downgrade).

Waterboy Danny Oshea GIF
You might be right, it was certainly odd on the night and I'd love to know if that trade between the two clubs was a square up for the draft night trade of GWS 18 and Crows F2 (28(25)) for Saints 17. That Blues 3rd rounder is pick 53 this year.

mate you live in a country where 40C days aren't uncommon but you cant have a bit of heat on your fries ! :cool:
Let me tell you what I think of English Mustard Kiwi... I don't like it.

I don't mind a bit of chilli on stuff. I don't even mind French Mustard. I'll even eat a burger with some mustard sauce on it. But I do not like English Mustard. It tastes horrible.

Let me tell you what I think of English Mustard Kiwi... I don't like it.

I don't mind a bit of chilli on stuff. I don't even mind French Mustard. I'll even eat a burger with some mustard sauce on it. But I do not like English Mustard. It tastes horrible.
Sorry, thought I was in the Tabasco thread.

Annual reminder that it is an AFL directive for clubs to appear to be haggling for days on end before this gets done in the final hours of the trade period.

The trade is already agreed upon, the rest is clickbait.

Some of you need to chill out and remember this is an entertainment industry.
You gotta make sure your car has continental tyres. Tested for 8 million years in all conditions..

THERE is no ****ing chance in hell I am buying continentals EVER. Its Bridgestone, Dunlop, Michelin and BF Goodrich. Thats it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #?: Luke Parker to North - has requested a trade to NM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back